xxɪɪɪ

Go and check out @xSunKiss she has AMAZAYNLY BRILLIAM EXRORDINHARRILY FABLOUIS One Direction stories! Trust me, theyre great and SO original!

----

The next morning I woke up to familiar white walls, but the furniture was assorted differently. That's when I remembered the beach and when we got back to the hotel. We had changed into regular clothes, but then Louis asked me to watch a film with him. Things got heated again when we were seated on the small sofa, and our hands were moving faster than our minds. I'd slept with him last night and that's why my surrounding frazzled me at first. Now the reason behind it was crystal clear. I didn't forget what happened either, it just wasn't my first thought when I awoke.

My eyes scanned the floor for some type of clothing. After all, he did share this room with Zayn; wouldn't want him seeing more than he needed to. The closest items were my bra, panties, and Louis' button up shirt. Eh, whatever, he shouldn't care. Careful not to stir him, I climbed out of the warm bed and silently put on the clothes I'd found. Being as short as I was, the shirt covered all of my bum. That's the one of the very few perks of my height.

After using the loo and attempting to fix my hair somewhat, I walked back into the bedroom, passing Louis' side of the bed. I'd thought he was sleeping, so when his hand jerked me backward, I was naturally startled. Clutching my chest and closing my eyes, I took in a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, I was about to go to the hospital for a heart attack, thank you."

He chuckled, "Sorry."

"Yeah, yeah. And I was actually going to make tea."

"With my shirt and no pants on?"

"Um... Maybe..."

"If Zayn sees you..."

"Oh, don't be jealous."

He swatted me away, trying to cover up the truth behind my statement. For some reason, once a guys seen you indecent, no one else can. It's almost like a pact or something. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Once I found the kettle, I filled it with water. As I was putting the kettle on the burner someone came behind me, wrapping their arms round my waist with their back pressed to mine.

"I don't know why, but you look really hot in that shirt."

Louis' warm breath sent goosebumps to my skin as he spoke. I put the kettle down and spun round to face him.

"Probably because I'm half naked under it."

"No, you're already hot... But more like beautiful, the oversized shirt is just hot on you."

He smirked right before I got up on my tip toes to kiss him. What was intended to be a short kiss quickly turned into a long, passionate one. It upset me a bit that he had been fully clothed and not at least shirtless; I seemed much more vulnerable. Louis' hands slid down, just beneath my bum as he lifted me onto the countertop, making us closer in height. Our kiss turned into a make out as Louis got between my legs and brought his hand to the small of my back, holding me close. One of my hands played with the back of his hair while the other held to the nape of his neck.

"Remind me never to use that counter again."

We broke apart at the sounding of Zayn's voice and the suite door closing. He stared wide-eyed at our current position for a moment before composing himself to speak.

"Just wanted to thank you for keeping me up last night until morning hours when I had enough of hearing Louis' name and went to stay with Perrie."

"You're welcome, mate."

I held back my laughter at Louis' smart ass comeback. Zayn gave him a hard stare as Louis just smirked. I hopped off of the countertop and went back into the room shaking my head at the two boys. As I was pulling on my jeans so I could go back to mine and Perrie's suite I could sense someone in the doorway.

"Yes?"

"How did you know I was standing here?"

"I'm psychic."

"Right... Anyway, Zayn said he'd stay with Perrie if you want to stay here with me."

"For the day?"

"No, the whole time we're staying in Miami. Unless you don't want to..."

"Well... Okay."

Louis smiled and came closer, kissing me.

"Good."

__________________________ 

Yes, I know this is crappy. I'm sorry :( I've been trying to focus on school. It's almost over and then my updates will be amazing, promise!  

Feel free to leave a comment below with any thoughts and/or suggestions. Thanks! 

~Jenna xo