2- i want her

Harry's pov

She was there standing in front of me looking at me with a pissed off expression on her face. I don't get why though, all girls want me!

"what's your name curly?" she asked.

"My name is Harry, what's your's beautiful?"

"My name is Valerie, oh and Harry? Stay the hell away from me." she said.

Then she turned and walked away with her friends. I just stood there, frozen. No one, not one girl has rejected me, ever! What is wrong with her? I knew I couldn't let her go that easily. I wanted her. I wanted her to be mine and she didn't want me? Well I hope she knows I'm not giving up that easily.

I realized that I was still standing in the middle of the dance floor, staring where Valerie left. I probably looked like a complete idiot so i darted towards the way Valerie walked. I finally caught up to her. Her and one of three friends were standing ouside the girls washroom talking. I went and walked up to her.

"Can we talk?" I asked. I hope she'll say yes.

"erm, sure?" she said and I lead her to the back of the club where you could only hear little music.

"Why did you push me away? and not the other guy?" I asked. I seriusly wanted to know why that guy could and I couldn't!

She was quiet so I decided to ask again, but maybe a little different.

"What makes him better then me? I mean did you see that guy? I look way better! I really want you Valerie, to be mine" there. I think that went better.

"One, He's my BOYFRIEND, and two. I would never go out with a cocky bastard like you!" she yelled to me. Well I wasn't expecting that! She seemed so sweet and innocent but she's a bitch in reality. I like it.

"You can do way better" I said walking up to her and putting my hands on her hips. I was going to kiss her neck but something hit me on the cheek and it started to sting. She slaped me! I took a step back and looked up to her.

"stay away from me!" she said and walked off. I was going to make her mine no matter what. No matter who I have to hurt physically or emotionaly I will get her. I just get this feeling (a good tingly feeling) in my stomach everytime I see her. It hasn't happened before. But I will get her to be mine. But how?

I didn't feel like staying at the club anymore so I just went to my flat and just sleep on it. I'll think of a plan tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is chapter two! Hope you like it :)

song of the chapter- Cmon' Cmon' by: One direction

comment/vote please!