10- painting fun

special A/N! sexual content in this chapter!

there will still be an A/N at the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori's pov

I woke up the next morning with a small headache. I looked at the clock and saw it said 12:09 pm on it. Wow! I slept in really late, but then I remembered what happend last night. I shook it off and decided to get a pill to control my headache and something to eat. When I got out of bed I saw that I was in sleep shorts and a really big shirt. How'd that get there? Harry must have chaned me. Once I realized what I just said I screamed. He saw me almost naked?! I'm gonna kill him! but thank him since he gave me his shirt. It smelt like him.

I went to the bathroom and got some asprine and walked to the kitchen and got me some of my froot salad I made and went to sit on the couch to watch some tv. Ouh a rerun of Teen Wolf is on! After I finished my fruit salad, I decided to get the alchohol sent off of me and take a shower. I grabbed some white lace underwear and matching bra and started walking to te bathroom but then I heard my phone blast 'heartbreak girl' by 5sos. I love that band. I walked towards my phone while singing to the song but finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tori" The person from the other line said. It was Harry. I smile appeared on my face when I heard his voice.

"Oh hey Harry what's up?"

"Wanna maybe come over?" He asked. I could imagine him right now; holding the phone in his left hand, left elbo supporting his body on the wall, one leg crossed infront of another and his right hand scratching the back of his neck. I realized he does that when he's shy or nervous. I smiled how I knew him so well when we only knew each other for mabe a week.

"Yeah sure. Just let me get ready and I'll be there in maybe an hour or so? But could you give me your adress? I kinda don't know where you live" and with that I let out a small giggle.

"ok yeah, *tells house adress*. Oh and don't wear anything fancy"

"Okay thanks. See you soon." I say into the phone.

"Bye" He said and I heard a click.

I hurried to the shower and did my usual shower routine. Instead of my usual 15-20 minute showers, I was done in 8 minutes! I put on my bra and undies and went to my closet to see what to wear. He said not to wear anything facy so I decided to wear my billabong flag facts tank with my basic leggings. I picked out my older leggings instead of my newer ones. for shoes I put on my Tory Burch Amalie patent leather sandals that were the color red. I put on some simple make up, put my hair in a bun and put on a red bandana for the finishing touches I put on my Matt black ring with a bow and some perfume on. I quickly did my nails and changed my iphone case to a glittery silver case. (outfit in A/N at the end). I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I'm tinny. I thought. But I shouldn't complain about my size. I hope this is casual enough and not to dressy for Harry's liking...

I quickly grabbed Harry's shirt I slept in and walked out the door closing it and locking it and made my way out the appartment building to call a cab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the cab dropped me off and Harry's place. I found it quite cute. I was brick one story house and the outside was pretty. It looked medium size which is perfect for Harry since he probably lived by himself. I noticed that Harry lived maybe 15 minutes from where I lived but opposite from where my old home was. This neighbourhood was quiet. I ran across the road and knocked on his door. I heard footsteps running towards the door then it opened. Harry had a big smile on his face and I probably did too.