18- Finally locked away part 1

"Just as I was about turn into the school gates I stoped dead in my tracks.

"Oh my god" I said to myself.

It was him"

Tori's pov

It was him. It was Trevor. I silently backed up and prayed that he did not see me. But I guess it was to late.

"Hey Tori!" He said coming towards me. The flashback suddenly came back and I started to back up.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He kept walking towards me but I kept on backing up.

*caution violence"

He suddenly pushed me against the stone wall next to the side walk. A small whimper came out of my mouth and my eyes got watery. He had both of his hands beside my face and his face was close to mine.

"How are you doing? Haven't seen you since school? Haven't been this close to you since, well you know when" Trevor said. I backed into the wall feeling 10 times smaller. I held my phone and silently turned it on, slid the "slide to unlock" thing (thank god I turned my passcode off the other day so I could get to my music faster), pressed my recording app I had that I usually used to record myself singing and playing the piano and hit record and stuffed it in my jean butt pocket.

"I don't know what you're talking about Trevor" I said.

"You don't remember?" He asked. Of course I remember, how could I not? I shook my head no anyway.

"You don't remember the way I dragged you down into the dark alley?" He said yanking both of my wrists.

"You don't remember how I handcuffed you to the old dumpster?" He said pulling both of my wrists over my head tear started to fall silently down my cheeks. I know exactly what he's doing. He's having fun making me miserable.

"You don't remember how I gaged you and how I put a knife to your throat threatening you!?" He said raising his voice.Tears were coming like waterfalls down my face.

"Stop" i said trying to sound strong, but it came out as a weak squeak.

"NO!" He yelled in my face.

"Remember how I ripped off all your clothes and thruster into you while you tried to scream stop but I threatened to kill you?!" He whisper/yelled in my ear.

I nodded my head. Taking in a few breaths I didn't know I was holding.

"Remember how after I hit you until you were almost dead? And left you there?" He said.

"YES! I remember everything! Stop making me relive it! It's making my life hell! I can barely sleep at night and I'm pretty much scared to get close to my new boyfriend or any other guy because of YOU!" I screamed. It felt good to scream.

"GOOD. I'm glad you're life is hell!" He yelled back. I take that back when I said it felt good to scream. I'm scared shitless now and I feel like I've shrunk even more.

"Why?" I whispered.

"It makes me feel good. Gives me pleasure" he said. What the hell. He's sick in the head, I just know it.

"You remember everything? You faked not knowing anything when I broke up with you?!" I yelled.

"Yep" he said cooly.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled squirming around trying to get my hands out of his tight grip so I could slap him. It didn't work and it only made his grip tighter. I whimpered.