8- shopping

Tori's pov

It's now monday again. Three days since mine and Harrys date. We've been texting for a while and I can't help but have a smile on my face everytime we do. All I can think of is when we kissed, when I kissed him! I don't even know what went throught me, I guess I felt embaressed that I didn't let him kiss me at the pool and I wanted to show him I wasn't scared. I actually really enjoyed the kiss. Who knew that I would start to like Harry. I'm not to fussy about bad boy Harry, yet, but I like the nice, sweet, gentleman Harry.

I got out of bed and went to straight to the shower and did my regular daily shower routine. After my shower, I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit for school. I love fashion so I always wear something pretty stylish. After rumaging my closet I finally decided on wearing a mint green crop t-shirt, a river island cream belted skater skirt with justfab darwin - tan heals. I got my juicy couture bright leather mini g bag to go with it and for accesories I put on my dogeared 'flower girl' pendant necklace and a mint palermo bangle to top off the look. I also like nails so I have a whole colection of fake nails (not the really long ugly nails). They're kind of like a patern and I just stick them on. I love it so I have different nail colours for every look. I don't know why I didn't become a fashion desiner? Anywho, I put my outfit on and did my hair. (Outfit in my a/n at the end). After I was all ready, I got my Iphone 5 and a new case to go with it (I'm addicted to them too) and left my appartement to go to school.

As I walked to school, I thought about all the bounderies I made with guys. I'm still all jumpy when they touch me, but for some reason I'm letting Harry. When we kissed all the bounderies broke. I'm worried if he'll hurt me in the end. But he did promise me he wouldn't. Maybe he feels something towards me like I feel something towards him. Maybe I'm changing him? I just hope he's not in it for the sex and then leave me because to everyone, I'm still a virgin but I know that I lost that.

I finally got to school and started walking up the walkway when my best friend Maya came running towards me waving something in her hand. We both got in the same school accept she's going for modeling and stuff. She's drop dead gorgeous. If only I were that pretty. She's also got a crazy side. She may be shy at first but once you get to know her, her crazyness comes out.

When she finally reached me, she started jumping up and down.

"Guess what guess what guess what!" She kept saying.

"What?" I asked and laughed at her.

"Josh Devine invited us to his party!" She said excitingly. She's always had a deep crush on him.

"Cool" I said smiling.

"Cool? COOL? This is amazing, A-MA-ZING" she said excitingly.

"Ok, ok I get it!" I said laughing.

"Oh my gosh what am I gonna wear, what am I gonna do with my hair? what shoes?" she kept rambling on and on. I decided I heard enough and put my hand over her mouth.

"We'll go shopping, ok?" I told her.

Maya nodded and I smiled at her and took my hand from her mouth.

We were just standing facing each other, when suddenly her gaze went from me to something behind me. She looked it up and down then her gaze came back to me.

"Hottie alert" she whispered.

I turned my head to see and I saw Harry standing right there.

"I'll see you later. Text me" I said and hugged her and walked towards Harry.

"Hey Harry" I said when I got to him.

"Hi" He said smiling.

"Not to be rude but why are you here?" I asked.