Chapter 5

I checked my phone and it was a message from Johnson. Text message: with the dudes, we miss you!!! I replied back, johnson I love you but I need you to do me a huge favor!!! Sure Ella what is it? He replied. Tell Gilinksy to go fuck Katie again and that I don't give a fuck about him anymore. I replied and with that I ended the convo. "Babe, who was that" Taylor asked. "No one just a friend" I said.

1 weeks later

I have actually been getting used to this new school. Sure I get a lot of shit but I don't really care. Here the populars are much worse than back home. Like I mean I expected it to be the opposite! I mean Omaha is so much bigger but yet it's a lot less bitchy.

"Hey bitch" one of the popular girls said. Well I mean I'm guessing she was popular, I haven't seen her around. "Um hi, I don't think I have met you before" I responded back very nicely. "I'm Emily" she responded. "K" I said trying to walk off so I don't get angry.

"Where you going" she asked. "To class" I responded in a DUH tone.

"Oh well I heard your a slut, and that you have already had a child" she said. "That's it you fucking bitch" I screamed. I turned around and pushed her against the wall, I pulled out her hair and punched her in the face. "And for the record, he died" I said crying and turning around to see Taylor. "Babe don't just stand there, kill her" Emily said. "Babe" I asked. Taylor shook his head. I ran off crying even harder. I ran to the bathroom.

"Eden wait" I heard Taylor call. He was in the bathroom. "Taylor you can't be in here" I yelled at him. "I have never seen you cry" he responded. I wiped my tears. "So you have been playing me this whole time" I asked raising my voice. "No...she left on vacation... She's my ex" he said. "Well she doesn't seem to know that" I stated. He smiled.

"Wait did you really lose a child" he asked. His smile turning into a frown.
"Um actually yes" I said. He came and gave me a hug. "Who was the father" he asked. "Jack" "what you mean the one that cheated on you" he asked. "Ya, that's the one" "oh" he responded "Ya, it was a boy, his name was gonna be Jacob" I said crying again. "I remember being in the nursery crying and packing up his little baby clothes. I had to give them to other people. I didn't really want to be pregnant it wasn't in my life plans but it's hard to lose a child. Especially your first." I said crying harder. Guys that's my character in lowkeykxtie book called fuckboys. Go check it out. Creds to Katie for baby Jacob!