Chapter 16

Previously: shortly after Jack J came down stairs. I bombarded him with a hug. "We should do something babe" I said. "Sounds cool" he replied.

Jack and I decided to let Taylor know we were going out so I told him when he woke up. He was a little hesitant but I convinced him.

We decided to go to the mall. I don't know why, but we did. We went to Aeropostale, American eagle, hot topic, Olympia, and journeys, before we decided to go get something to eat. We were sitting in the food court laughing and talking, when some girls came up to us.

"Omg your, Jack Johnson, and Eden Fox" One of them said and started flipping out. "Yeah we are, how do you know us?" I asked. "YouTube, and Vine, your practically famous" another said. "We haven't been on those in forever" Jack replied. I laughed nodding in agreement. They giggled.

"Can we get pictures" what seemed to be the shy one asked. "Uh" I looked at Jack. We both nodded. "Yeah sure why not" he said. "Only if you don't mind my baby belly" I said laughing.

"Omg your pregnant? I couldn't tell, you don't look it at all" the really bubbly one said. "Yeah I'm 5 months" I replied. "You and Taylor are my OTP so  ... I can't wait to see what your babies will look like" another said I laughed. We took the pictures and got to know the girls names.

The medium sized, skinny Blonde, with blue eyes, that was more sporty than preppy, was Amelia.

The medium sized, skinny Brunette, with deep brown eyes, that was very outgoing and crazy, was Aqua.

The tall, little bit pudgy red head, with blue/green eyes, that was very cake faced and kinda mean, was Eliza.

The petite brunette, with electric blue bangs,  and bright blue eyes (kinda like Nash's), that was shy and was kinda pushed around by everyone else, was Caitlin.

Eliza was all over Johnson, but he was kinda repulsed. You could tell by the look on his face.

About 20 minutes after they came up to us, they left.

We got back in Jacks car and left the mall, heading home.