Chapter 20

Edens POV:

We arrived home and we got everyone into the house. "Jenna iPad now" I said as she stormed to her room. "Mom... It's true though... He left us and you know it!!! I hate him" she screamed and threw her iPad down the steps. "Jenna!!!" I yelled back at her. She didn't say anything back but instead just slammed her bedroom door. I picked up her iPad and set it on the counter. "What was that about?" Taylor asked as he set Xander down on the couch. "I- I need a moment" I replied and ran up the steps before anyone could see me cry. I went into the bathroom and just sat on the ground, leaning my back against the tub, and my knees were pulled to my chest. I sobbed into my knees.

Taylor's POV:

"Xander, what's wrong with mommy?" I asked my baby boy. "See's depessed" he said with his cute little mispronunciation of the words. "Come here..." I said holding out my arms. He jumped into my arms. "I'm gonna let you watch some tv in my room while I talk to mommy okay?" I said. "Okay... Daddy" he replied almost like a question. "Can I call you dat" he asked. I hugged him tighter. "Yes Xander... I'm your dad, I'm sorry I left you buddy! You guys are the best things that has ever happened to me. It hurt me to have to leave you, Lily, Jenna, and your mommy" I said. "Why did you have to leave" he asked. "It was part of my job... My fans needed me" I replied. "What are fans" he asked. "I will talk to you in a second buddy... Let me help mommy first" I replied. I then set him on the bed and turned on bubble guppies.

I walked into the bathroom and saw Eden sobbing. "Hey... What's wrong" I asked. I slowly walked over to her and sat next to her. "Jenna... She thinks you left us, and she hates you, And she hates me" she replied. I carefully pulled her in between my legs and I leaned her body against my body. I slowly rubbed her arms up and down and then whispered into her ear; "will you marry me". She looked shocked at first but then she laughed. "Wait are you kidding?" She asked. "No, that's what I was talking about in the car, I was gonna ask the kids for their permission first, but now seemed like the perfect time" I explained. "Yes Taylor! Of course I will marry you" she exclaimed. "Really?" I asked. "Yes" she replied. I reached into my hoodie pocket and pulled out a box. We both stood up and I got down on one knee. "Eden... I love you so much! I care deeply and greatly for you, Xander, Lily, and Jenna." I said and put the ring on her finger. she was crying... But not sad, depressed tears... They were happy tears.