Chapter 3: Taylor

He took me to this awesome place about a mile away from where we live. "Here you go" he said. It was a huge brick wall. "You sure your ok with this" I asked. "Ya I mean Princeton can use some decoration" he replied. "Wanna help" I asked holding up a can. "Um I guess" he said. I tossed him the can. We were about done and I was trying to take a pic to send to the guys back home but that's when I heard a police siren and I turned around and saw a officer getting out of his car. Shit. "Well Taylor nice knowing you" I said grabbing my bored and running the fuck out of there.

"Come back here you little girl" the cop said running after me. He eventually caught up to me cuz I'm not very fast. He picked me up and was taking me to his car. "You bitch put me down" I cried. He did as I asked except he still held on to the back of my arms. I kicked him in the balls and took off running again. Again he caught me. He took me to his car and put me in the back of the car along with Taylor and some creepy girl holding a sharp knife. She had a bandana tied around her arm. "Hi" I said to her. "Hey nice work" she said looking at the graffiti wall we made. "Ha Thx I guess" I replied.

"I'm Mya" she said extending her arm out for me to shake. "Eden" I replied. "So why you here" I asked her. "Tried to kill a bitch" she responded. "I leaned over to her and whispered something in her ear. "Wanna get out of this car" I asked. "DUH" she replied. "Ok here's the plan I have done this like 1 million times ok. Open the door the tiniest bit and sneek out. These cars don't have alarms so you can pull it off" I said. "Ok" she replied. "Babe I don't think that's a good idea" taylor said. "First of all I'm not you babe, and second of all, do you wanna have your parents find out about this" I asked him. "No" he replied. "Then do as I say" we opened the door I got out my side first. Then taylor. Then Mya. We all his behind this huge tree while we waited for the police man to get a safe distance away from us.

we then exchanged numbers with Mya. "Thanks" she said. Then she took off. "So...Taylor" I said. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Really" I asked trying to shake my hand out of his grip. "What you don't like it" he asked. "I have a boyfriend" I said. "Oh really what's his name" he questioned. "Jack Gilinsky" "age" "18" "best friends name" "Jack Johnson"   "Yep sounds fake" he said. "It's not I will call him right now" I replied.

I took out my phone and dialed Jacks number. I put it on speaker phone. Phone convo: 💘: Jack 💕: Eden

💘: Hey
💕: hi babe just calling to tell you i got here safe, almost got arrested and made 2 new friends.
💘: that's good
💕: umm who else is there and why are they moaning.
💘: oh Um I got to go eden
💕: Jack who's the girl is it one of sammy or Nate's chicks again.
💘: um no! Jack faster
💕: Jack what the fuck
💘: I'm sorry bye
💕: you know what idc I have a new boyfriend anyway.
💘: Ya well I have a new girlfriend her name is Katie.
💕: well have fun with This Katie slut!
💘: fine I will!!! Bye Eden

With that I hung up the phone. "Who's the new boyfriend" he smirked. "I don't know, I'm sure I will find one" I replied hopping on my skateboard. "Let's go to the park" he said. "Ok"