Chapter 9

"Ok this is interesting" Taylor interrupted our little bonding moment.
Just then Jack sat up on the couch.
"Bonjour, Monsieur Jack" I said in French. He looked at me and then at Louis. And then back to me and then at Louis. "Hey man" he said gettin up and giving my uncle a high five. "This is so weird" taylor commented. "Ferme la bouche" I replied in French meaning shut your mouth. "Ok what the fuck does that mean" both Jack and taylor asked. "It essentially means shut up" Louis in his amazing British accent said. I smiled at him "Oui" I responded.  "English please" Jack Requested. "alright love" I said in my Nebraskian, indianaian, British accent.

"Guys it's late I best be heading off to bed I gotta wake up early to get the girls" I said. "Stop talking all old people like" Taylor replied.  I smiled. "So you want me to talk all city girlish" I asked. "Anything other than best be heading and shit like that" Jack said. "K fine, night guys" I said kissing jacks cheek and Taylor's lips. Taylor headed out Jack went back to sleep on the couch and Louis and I went upstairs I told drew goodnight and went to my room.

"Eden, babe where am I sleeping" Uncle Lou asked. "You can sleep with me. It's not weird your my uncle and I slept with you when I was a little girl" I said. He smiled. Even for an old guy I gotta admit he looked hot. Just like he did when he was 23. I know it's weird to say my uncle was hot but I mean come on he's LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION. OF COURSE HES HOT. I went to the bathroom and changed in my pj's and I came out and saw Louis shirtless plugging in his phone. "Wha he still has abs" I thought to myself. "Yes I have abs age is just a number you know" my uncle said. "Omg I said that out loud, I'm so sorry Lou" I apologized. He laughed. "It's all good my dear niece" he said. I laughed. And we laid down in bed together. With me cuddled up to his chest and him playing with my hair. I kissed his cheek. "I missed you uncle Louis" I said. "I missed you too Eden" he replied. And with that I fell asleep.

It's not weird guys!!! Lol 😁 like it so far? Sorry it was short it was a filler chapter!!! Love you my little baby dolls!!! 😘 - xoxo eden