Chapter 21

Previously: "Yes Taylor! Of course I will marry you" she exclaimed. "Really?" I asked. "Yes" she replied. I reached into my hoodie pocket and pulled out a box. We both stood up and I got down on one knee. "Eden... I love you so much! I care deeply and greatly for you, Xander, Lily, and Jenna." I said and put the ring on her finger. she was
crying... But not sad, depressed tears... They were happy tears.

Eden's POV:

I stood up and kissed him. "I love you" I said pulling back. "I love you too" he replied pecking my lips again. We were hugging until we were interrupted by Xander. "Mommy I feel yucky" he said sitting in front of the toilet. "Alright buddy" I said squatting down next to him and rubbing his back. "Babe can you get the thermometer" I asked Taylor. "Yeah" he replied, running out the door. He came back a few minutes later with the thermometer and took Xanders temperature. It was 103.5. "Oh my god!" I screamed. Xander was throwing up as well. Taylor and I switched spots and I grabbed some fresh clothes for Xander and grabbed the girls and told them to get in the car.

I went back into the bathroom and Taylor and I changed Xander. Then we put a ice pack on his forehead. Taylor carried him out to the car and we buckled him in. I sat in the middle of the van next to Xander so he could feel comforted. Taylor drove to the hospital and when we arrived, I ran in carrying Xander. I ran over to the front desk. "My son needs help" I said. "What's wrong" the lady asked. "He has a fever of 103.5, has been throwing up, and he has a big lump on his stomach" I replied. "Alright, I'm gonna need you to calm down... A nurse is coming to get him" she said. A male nurse came down and he took my baby out of my arms. At this point I was crying. "M'am I'm gonna need you to fill out some paper work" the lady at the front desk said. She handed me a clipboard with papers and a pen. "Th- thanks" I said through my tears. (This may not seem very realistic... Idk... I didn't know how to write something like that).

I sat in the waiting room and filled out the papers. About 5 minutes after everything had happened, Taylor was walking in the door with Jenna and Lily. My phone started buzzing indicating I had a phone call. It was Jj.

Phone call; J: Jack and E: Eden

J: hey
E: h- hi
J: why are you crying babe?
E: Xander... He's in the hospital
J: oh my god! Alright well we are at your house but we will get there right away.
E: thanks J!
J: no problem... Do you want us to take the girls.
E: that'd be great
J: okay we are on our way.

15 minutes later they arrived.

"Hey baby" Jj said embracing me in a hug. "Hi jack" I replied. I waved at Gilinsky and he smiled, but his smile faded shortly after.