Chapter 8

Taylors POV

RECAP: "im Jack! Who are you?"

"Im Taylor" i said trying to remain calm. "Where did my baby girl go?" he asked. "excuse me? Yor baby girl? If i remember correctly you broke her heart by cheating on her you asshole" I replied. He punched me in the nose and then eden came running out of the room. "Jack what are you doing!" She screamed. He was on top of me. She pulled him off. "Get out of my house you lame ass" she told Jack.

"Give me 5 minutes" Jack requested. "Fine only 5, no more, no less" she replied.

Eden POV

"Listen, babe I love you so much" Jack started. "No you don't. If you did you wouldn't have cheated on me" I replied slapping him across the face. "Ok, that was...well deserved." Jack said. "Ok the only reason I had sex with her was CUZ I missed you. I couldn't take my mind off you, I was drunk, and I had sex with her" he said. "No, that's not a very good reason. I'm fine with friends but I don't wanna be anymore than that" I replied. "Maybe this will change your mind" he said kissing my lips.

I pushed him off. "Actually that did kinda help..." I said trailing off. He kissed me again. "but it doesn't change anything... I like someone else" I replied. He just looked at me with hurt in his eyes. Then I heard lily crying. I ran upstairs and grabbed her bringing her down and giving her to taylor, who was sitting on the couch.

"Listen Jack, you can stay here as long as you...NEED!!!" I said. "He smiled and hugged me. He ran out to his car and brought his stuff in.

Then there was a knock on the door.

It was Anna and some other lady I had never seen.

"Um hi sweetie" they both said. "Um hi what's going on?" I asked. "I'm here to take Lily, and Jenna" the other lady said. "Anna what's going on?" I asked. "Sweetie, I'm putting them up for adoption" Anna replied showing me the papers. "No, you can't!!! I know what I went through when I was there. You can't do that to them. Please Mrs. Srenaph" I begged. "I'm sorry sweetie" she said as they barged into the house taking Lily from Taylor and getting Jenna from upstairs. "Guys please." I said once again. "Sorry" Anna mumbled.

"I will take them" I yelled. "What do you know about being a mother" the one lady asked. That brought up the tears. "Well I almost had a baby boy" I said letting a tear slip. "What do you mean almost?" They asked. "I had a miscarriage. I didn't want to be pregnant or have a child, I thought it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. But then, I realized it was the best thing that has happened. I wanna be a mom but I was told I probably will never be able too." I said with tears down my face. "I'm sorry"they said staring at me with blank expressions.

"Just sign these, and then you can come pick them up in the morning" Anna said. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much" I replied. "One more thing, is there a father?" The other lady asked. "I will" both Taylor and Jack said at the same time. "Umm" was all I could say.

"Well ok then" she replied as they walked out the door with the children.

Jack hugged me and wiped my tears from my eyes. "You still haven't forgotten about him?" He asked. "No, you?" I asked. "No" he replied with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Oh Jack I missed you" I said hugging him tight. "I missed you to" he said hugging back even tighter. Then I kissed him right in front of Taylor. Taylor looked shock as fuck. "Taylor I'm so..." I tried getting out before he cut me off. "You know what. Just. Just, forget it" he said walked out my front door.

I ran after him. "Taylor wait" I called. No answer. "Taylor please" no answer. "Taylor Michael Caniff" I shouted. "What do you want? Your fake as fuck! To think I ever liked you!" He shouted back. "Taylor I do like you, your the one I have liked this whole time. I just got caught up In the moment. Me and Jack were a mistake. The only reason I would still be with him after he cheated on me would be for Jacob, and he's gone." I said crying again.

"Eden come here" he said. I did as I was told. He placed his hands on my cheeks and are lips connected.

We stood like that for about 5 minutes. "Eden, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course" I said jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me back to my house.

Warning: contains sexual content

We got inside and saw a sleeping Jack on the couch. I grabbed Taylor's hand and walked upstairs. He looked at me funny. I pushed him lightly against the Wall my arms pinning his, our fingers intertwined. I kissed him very passionately and he returned it. I started to suck his neck trying to find his sweet spot. I eventually found it. "Eden we shouldn't be doing this" he said. I released my lips from his neck and stared into his eyes. "And why not?" I asked seductively. "1. Jack is right downstairs. 2, your brother will be home soon. And 3. I wanna be married" Taylor said. "Babe...trust me your only my second boyfriend and your the new father of the children im getting tomorrow. It won't hurt to make one of our own" I replied locking our lips again. He smiled into the kiss. "Ok I may be a little horny now" he admitted. I laughed.

He pushed me on the bed. He started taking my shirt off and then there was a knock on my door.

And in walked my brother.

"Oooo, I am telling mom you and Taylor had sex" Drew said. "Shut up idfc, she's not my real mom anyway" I said. He rolled his eyes and left. "Wait what" Taylor asked. "Oh um you didn't know?" I asked. "You are adopted" he questioned. "Yeah" I replied. "Wait you know who your family is?" He asked. "Yeah I know my whole family my mom gave me up CUZ she didn't like me her name is char..." Just then I was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

I walked downstairs and opened the door, and to my surprise it was my uncle.

"Hi I'm looking for my niece" my uncle said in his British accent. "Uncle Louis its me" I replied. "Eden" he asked with a blank expression on his face. "Yes, tomo, it's me" I replied. "Damn, your taller than me" he said. I smiled. "Come in" I said motioning him inside. The now 41 year old Louis Tomlinson, my uncle came in. "Woah, Louis Tomlinson is your uncle" taylor asked. "Um yeah the only one of my relatives that actually talks to me" I said. "So how did you find me" I asked. "Well I had Harry do some classic stalking for me and he found your fan mail address. And then I saw drew walk in here so yeah" he explained. "Uncle tommy I missed you" I said getting up and hugging him. He hugged back. "I missed you to sweetie. You still got the tattoo" he asked. "Yep" I replied I lifted up my shirt and showed him down at the bottom of my back just above my ass.

It was a key with roses wrapped around it, and it read: free your self and make sure you thrive. And uncle Lou showed me his matching one with a lock and it said: I will be here when you need me