Chapter 6

1 week later.

Lately I have been getting a lot of shit because one of Emily's minions recorded me talking about my baby and now everyone is calling me a slut.

Recently Taylor and I have started vine and youtube. We haven't really got as big as we hoped. I really like Taylor. Like more than a friend.

"Babe, come on" Taylor said yelling at me from downstairs. I walked down stairs and he was on the couch sprawled out. We were planning on watching a marathon of once upon a time. *Bling bling bling* my phone was ringing. I answers the call. It was the person I babysit for. Call ❤️: Eden 🍍: the parents

❤️: hello Mrs. Srenaph

🍍: hello eden! I was wondering if you could possibly take the kids for the night and have them stay at your place!

❤️: oh of course

🍍: thank you! My husband is drinking again and I don't really want them around.

❤️: oh I'm so sorry Anna

🍍: it's fine it's not your fault sweetie just come as fast as you can.

❤️: ok be there in about 10!

🍍: ok thank you!!! Bye

❤️: bye

"Who was that"Taylor asked. "Oh um just the person I babysit for. Looks like we will have 2 little girls for the rest of the night" I replied. "Um ok" he said. "Stay here babe I will be back I have to go pick them up" i said.

I arrived at their house

I heard screaming and crying coming from inside the house. I ran inside and found the 2 girls lily, and Jenna by the door with stuff crying. I quickly wrote a note on a piece of paper and put it on the door. "Come babies" I said picking Lily up and grabbing Jenna by the hand. I put them in the car and put their stuff up front quickly driving away.

I took them inside my house and Taylor was still on the couch. "Taylor! Come get Jenna please" I said making him jump. He quickly got up and came over to me and the crying girls. "Which ones Jenna" he asked. "Jenna can you please go to Taylor. I need to take lils and go get your stuff from the car" I said. She reached her arms up for taylor to pick her up. He did and took her to the couch putting Mickey Mouse on the tv.