Chapter 19

3 years later

Xander's POV:

Hi I am Xander, I'm twee years old. I'm so excited because daddy is coming home today. Mommy missed him so much. Mommy says he went on tour 1 year ago. But she couldn't go cuz she had to take care of me and my sisters. My sisters names are Lily and Jenna. I'm the youngest. I don't really remember daddy. He left when I was almost 2 years old.

Eden's POV:

"Xander Lee, come on, we need to get you dressed so we can go pick up Daddy. Don't you wanna see daddy?" I asked. "Yes mommy I do want to see Dadddy" he squealed jumping up and down and clapping his hands. I pulled off his pajama shirt and I notice a huge bump on his stomach. "Xander did you hurt yourself?" I asked him. "No mommy" he replied and he looked at his tummy. "Mommy what is that? Why is it on my tummy" he asked looking at the bump. "I don't know baby boy" I replied. He giggled. "I like it when you call me that mommy" he said. "What baby boy" I asked. He giggled again. "Yes mommy" he replied.

I dressed him in a t- shirt, and some kahki's. Then I put a bandana in his hair so he would match Taylor.

Lily was wearing a tie - dyed sundress that Taylor got her before he left for tour. With a bandana.

Jenna was wearing a Taylor Caniff shirt and a cute little black tutu and I braided her hair. With a bandana.

I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white crop top that said Mom. I also braided my hair and put on a bandana. I did my makeup which was Mascara, and eyeliner.

"Okay guys lets go" I said picking up Xander, grabbing my keys, purse, and a bag full of just in case stuff. Then we all walked out to the mini van.

I buckled everyone in and we were off. "Here baby boy" I said to Xander handing him an ice pack. "What's that for mommy" he asked. "Put it on your tummy and we will see if you feel better sweetie" I said.

30 minutes later

We arrived at the airport just now. "Xander wake up" I said as I parked the car. He woke up a few seconds later. "Mommy are we here?" He asked. "Yes buddy we are gonna see daddy" I said. He cheered. "Let's go girls" I said. "Mom I don't want to see dad... He left us" Jenna complained. "Jenna I know you think your grown up now but your not you are only 8 years old. Taylor... I mean Dad, only left because it was his job" I said. She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Jenna... When we get home I'm taking your iPad" I said. "No mom please, I'm sorry" she replied. "Let's go get your father his plane should have landed by now" I said. They got out of the car and they walked in with me and Xander.

As soon as we got in we saw Taylor looking around for us. "Babe" I yelled and waved. "Oh my god..." He said running over to us. He hugged the girls first and then he hugged me. Then he took Xander from my arms. "Hi buggy" he said. I laughed. "Buggy?" I asked. "Yeah daddy calls me buggy! I remember when daddy calls me buggy" Xander said getting all excited. "That's a funny nickname" Lily laughed.

We all walked back to the car and got in. "Jenna... Lily... Xander I have a special surprise but I need to ask your permission... Especially my man Xander" Taylor said. "Oh and when we get home I need you to pick up your toys and stuff, because your uncle Jacks are coming over" I said. Taylor took my hand in his and we held hands the rest of the ride home. "I love you" Taylor said catching me off guard. "I love you too" I  replied and he chuckled.