The necklace

~Brooks pov~
To show me her response to working for shield, Wanda turned and walked to Steve. She grabbed him and pulled him to her. She kissed him. She forced him to keep kissing her. She kissed him for about 30 seconds before she pulled away. "I can do more than that. And I can do it way better that that bitch." She said pointing at me. She was controlling his mind. I saw the foggyness in his eye. He nodded. No. He won't do this. She grabbed him a pulled him toward her again. She kissed him again this time using her tongue. I couldn't watch it anymore. Phoenix was standing behind me. She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "Don't hold him against it. Don't. It isn't him. He's not doing it." She said. I started crying. Seeing her with him, it broke me. I fell to my knees. "Brooks don't do this to yourself. It's not him. Brooks it's not him." She said. I saw Steve look at me and look away. The look in his eyes said help me. But the look in his smile said fuck you I'm gonna have sex. But I knew to trust him. He wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize our relationship. Then he pulled her against him and kissed her neck. "Steve..please. Stop please." I pleaded. He broke away for a second. Long enough to mouth the words "I love you. Not matter what." And then he got sucked back into her world. They started making out and she reached to take off his shirt. "Stop. Please. Phoenix make it stop." I cried. "I can't. She's stronger than me." Phoenix said. I looked back at Steve one more time to see Wanda undoing his belt. I took off running down the hall. I ran into Tony. Just fucking great. I kept head down and began walking. "Hey Brooks wait" Tony said grabbing my arm. "Tony I'm not in the mood. I'm not in the mood to be called a slut or bitch or anything else." I snapped. "No. Brooks why are you crying?" He asked. Why was he being nice? "I'm fine." I said jerking my arm away and running.
~Steve's pov~
I don't know why I'm doing this. I grabbed Wanda and lead her into my room. I shoved her down on the bed. Her power was to strong for me to break. The worst part is I know what I'm doing. And being under her power is making me enjoy it. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it off. I began kissing her neck. She groaned in pleasure. She pulled me back up to her lips. She flipped us over so that she was on top. She kissed my neck and began to kiss down my chest. I moaned. "God what the hell." I said. She smiled. "One thing you should know about me. I'm always on top." She smirked.
~Cassie's pov~
I heard Steve banging on the wall all night. Not sure what that's all about. I heard the door slam and heard brooks crying. "He's gone. I lost him. To that bitch." She said. I knew she was talking about Wanda. "What's going on?" I asked. "She controlled him. To have sex with her." Brooks said plopping down on the bed. "Let's go kick some ass." I said. I pulled her up and shoved her out he door. "Go get your boyfriend back." I said. She stood up and opened the door. We stormed down there and busted down the door and saw Steve laying on the bed. Wanda was in the bathroom. They were both naked. Brooks marched up to Wanda and punched her. "Break. The. Connection. Let. him. go." She snapped.
~brooks pov~
"I will kill you. Right here. Let him go." I said grabbing my knife and pressing it into her throat. "He's not being controlled honey. He loves me." She said smiling. Just then Steve got up. He grabbed me and pulled me away from her. "Steve, don't. I love you please don't do this to me please." Tears ran down my face and I chocked on my words. He dragged me to the door. "Get out. Now." He snapped. I shook my head. "I'm not leaving here without you. Without my boyfriend. I need you Steve. I can't live without you. Steve please. If you can hear me don't let her do this. Come back to me please." I said as my voice cracked. "Please." I squeaked. He walked over to the bed and grabbed his clothes and put them on. He walked up to me and kissed me. "Always and forever right?" He said smiling. I nodded and kissed him. We walked back to my room and we sat on the couch. I turned on supernatural. "Thank you." He said. "For what?" I asked. "For saving me from her. I'm so sorry brooks. For what happened." He said while his voice cracked. "Hey it's okay. It wasn't you. I love you and I'm not gonna hold that against you." I said leaning against him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. "I love you too brooks." He said. We laid down on the couch and cuddled. I snuggled up next to him and he smiled. We were us again. Always and forever. "Hey I have something for you." Steve said getting up. I turned to look. He was holding a necklace. It had a tiny version of his shield attached to the chain, but it was all silver and was chipped. "I know it's cliché but shields are meant to serve as protection. And I want you to be safe and protected even when I'm not around. And even when shields crack and chip, they never break. Just like our love."