I'd come for you

~Steve's pov~
After the conference I walked brooks back to her room. "Why would you do that?" She asked. "Because tony called you a slut. I wasn't gonna just sit there and let him do that." I said. "Well you should've." she said pushing my arm off her shoulders. "Why are you mad at me for standing up for you?" I asked. "Because I can stand up for myself. I'm not a little girl Steve." She snapped. "Fine." I said and waked out, making sure that I slammed the door on The way out.
~Brooks pov~
I sat down and cried. I'm alone. I don't know why it bothered me that he stood up for me. I would never have stood up to tony. I can't believe I did that. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. I heard a crash and saw tony standing over a knocked down door. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me out of my room. He put his free hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I tried anyway. "Steve! Clint! Somebody help!" But my screams were to muffled for any one to hear. When we got to his car her opened the passenger side door and shoved me in. Once he got in the car he revved the engine and took off down the road. "Tony what are you doing?" I yelled. "I'm taking you where you belong. hydra needs a new agent." He smirked. "I will jump out of this car." I said. "No you won't. Because you will probably die. Which means you would never see captain again." He said.
Why was he doing this? I knew he hated me but I never thought he would go to these lengths. But apparently I was wrong.

~Steve's pov~
I walked into Brooks' room. She wasn't there. The sheets were strewn across the bed. She left her phone and her wallet. And her badge. She left. She was mad at me so she left. She's gone. "Has anyone seen brooks?" I asked everyone. No one had. I ran to my car. I began to drive any where she might be. Going anyplace she might go. Tears began to soak my face. I screamed her name at the windshield. I punched the dash. If I had only stayed with her that night. Maybe she'd of thought it through. I drove back to shield. Clint stopped me at the door. "Cap? What's wrong?" He asked. He could tell I had been crying. Shit. I don't want people to see me cry. I'm supposed to be stronger than this. But I can't knowing that brooks is gone. "Nothing. I'm fine." I said. I began to walk away when Clint grabbed my arm. "Cap. You were crying. What's going on?" He asked. "It's nothing. Something stupid. Don't worry about me." I said. "Is it Brooks? What is happening?" He pushed. "She's gone Clint. We got in a fight last night and this morning she wasn't anywhere to be found. She left her phone,wallet and badge here. She doesn't want to be found." I said. "I don't think she left. I think she was taken." Clint said. "Tony isn't anywhere to be found either. " he said. "Call Jarvis. Now!" I yelled. Clint pulled out his phone. "Jarvis where is tony? We think he has brooks." He said. "Tony is in a car parked about 20 minutes away." Jarvis said. Clint and I ran to my car. We drove to the place that Jarvis sent us. I saw Tony's car there. Tony wasn't there but brooks was in the passenger seat. She looked dead. I ran to her I broke the window because the door was locked. I checked for a pulse. It was slow. Deadly slow. I pulled her out of the car and sat down on the ground. I laid her head in my lap. "Brooks. Wake up. Come on. It's me. It's Steve. Please wake up. Please." I said as a tear ran down my face. He eyes opened slightly. "I'm taking you home." I said. "I can't. I can't. I don't have a home. I can't." She panicked. "Brooks hey it's okay calm down. I'm taking you back to shield. Your gonna be okay." I said. "Why are you here!" She asked. "I'd always come for you." I replied. She smiled slightly. "I love you Steve. Always. And forever." She said. Then her hand hit the ground and her last breath escaped her lips. "No. No. Brooks wake up. Please." I cried. But she wasn't coming back. "Clint she's dead." I yelled we loaded her body into the car and drove back to shield.
~4 hours later~
~Thor's pov~
They brought Brooks' body into the lab. I walked over to her. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to save you little sis. But I just wanted you to know that I love you. And I would sacrifice myself to save you. But I can't. It's to late. I will live with the guilt of not being there for you when you needed it most." I said. I kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna tell them. There is nothing to loose. I've lost everything already." I said. I walked out into the lobby where everyone sat. "Before anyone else goes in there I need to tell you guys something. Brooks is my sister." At that moment Phoenix came in. "Has anyone seen Brooks?" She asked. I looked at cap and cap looked at her. "Come here sis" he said pulling her to the side. I couldn't hear some of the conversation but I did hear the words "Brooks is dead."