Revealed

Brooks' POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Brooks' POV

The next morning I awoke with Steve smiling at me. He leaned in and kissed me but something was wrong. He tasted like her. "Stop" I said pushing him away. He looked sad and confused. "I can't. You taste like her. And you've done things with her. For gods sake Steve you were inside of her. Did you use... Never mind I don't want to know." I get up quickly. "Babe I thought you weren't mad" Steve says. Truth is, I'm not. I just couldn't stand the taste of her. On his Lips. "I'm not mad. It's just hard. Knowing what you did with her. I know you used you mouth for more than just kissing didn't you?" I snap. "You wanna know the details?" Steve begins to raise his voice. No. I didn't. "Go right a fuckin head." I yelled. "She was better than you'll ever be!" Steve had just stabbed me with a dagger that I handed him.

Steve's POV

As soon as I said it I wanted to take it back. "Brooks I'm sorry I didn't mean-" she cut me off. "I know exactly what you meant Steve. How about you go fuck her senseless again. I'm sure she'd like that." Brooks stood up and stormed out of the room. I was left in alone. I had lost her. Again. I don't know why I said what I did. I didn't mean it. I had to find her. I ran out of my room down the halls. I ran into Tony, who I haven't seen since he killed brooks. Immediately a wave of rage runs through me. "What they hell did you do to her!? You left her to die!" I yell as I shove him against a wall. Tony didn't respond. "Tell me what you did." I sneered. "I gave her what she wanted. She asked me to hurt her. She asked me to kill her." Tony said sadly. I didn't believe a word of what he said. I couldn't take it anymore so I stormed off down the hall. I keep walking and eventually found brooks she was sitting against a wall crying with mascara running down her face.

 "I thought you loved me?" She said, her voice shaking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I thought you loved me?" She said, her voice shaking. "I love you more than anything Braelyn brooks." I said my voice beginning to shake too. She got up. "You love her. Go get her. I don't need to wake up every morning having to compete for your love. I'm done." she stammered. "Brooks you don't have to compete for anything. You are my only love. I fucking love you brooks." At this point all i could do was hope she believed me. I didn't know what she wanted me to do so i took a risk and kissed her. She tried to move away but the wall behind her didn't allow it. She pushed me off of her and i saw the mascara running down her face was starting to get blacker. "Baby, don't cry please." My voice was shaking, but I tried not to show it. I reached out and touched her cheek and she jerked away. I love her. Why did all of this have to happen?

Brooks' POV
"Steve, I told Tony to kill me that day I went missing!" I yelled. I realized as soon as I said it that it hurt him a lot more than I meant for it to. He stammered back against the opposite wall. "Brooks why...why would you want to die?" Steve said as a tear slid down his face. My heart was racing and my mind was spinning. Words that I would never want to say threatened to explode from my mouth. "Because of you Steve. After our fight I thought you wouldn't love me anymore and I'd rather die than live without you." Steve looked stunned. He looked at me with true passion and sadness at the same time. He walked up to me and kissed me. "I will always love you brooks. Always. And never ever think you are worthless. Don't ever ever ever try to die on purpose ever again or I'll kill you myself." He smiled at the last sentence. I couldn't resist smiling either. "Please come back to my room with me. Please just come back to me." Steve said pleadingly. He wanted me to go to his room with him, but I could tell he meant it innocently. "I'd be honored to come with you." He helped me up and we walked back to his room without saying a word. When we got back to his room he sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him. I leaned against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you." Steve stroked my hair. "Is okay sweetheart." He whispered. I looked up at him and kissed him with every single ounce of passion I could conjure up. He kissed back just as passionately. He pushed me down on the bed so that I was laying next to him.  I smiled and traced over his nose with my finger then kissed him on the chin. Steve smiled.

Why was I still so unhappy? Steve was the best thing that ever happened to me and right now I couldn't be happy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Why was I still so unhappy? Steve was the best thing that ever happened to me and right now I couldn't be happy. I had so much going on. I couldn't handle lying to Steve but I had a secret that I intended to keep for a very long time. "Steve? I need you, right now." I said and kissed him. "I'm right here brooks." Steve smiled. "i'll always be here."