Possible cure?

After a few hours you and Medic had finally finished your prototype cure. "Alright let's see if zis verks." Medic said as he dropped a little of the cure into Scout's infected blood and he put it on a peatree dish and looked at it under a microscope. "It doesn't look like it is doing much." He said. "Maybe if it's already turned it can't be reversed." You said "Perhaps. Let's test zat theory. Do you vant to drop a little of your blood into zis peatree dish und I vill infect it und ve try zis theory?" "Sure." You gently cut your hand and dropped a little blood onto the peatree dish and Medic added Scout's infected blood and looked at it through a microscope. "Hmm it is infecting your blood. Now for ze cure." Medic said as he added the cure "Zere. Now it should destroy ze virus." After a little while Medic announced that it worked immediately after infection. Then you tried after four hours and it worked then five but it didn't work. "Danke for ze help. Here let me fix your hand." Medic said as he examined it "It looks like it needs stitches." He went and grabbed his tools and began to work. Almost immediately he was finished. "Thanks Medic." "Nein, danke you didn't haff to give up some of your blood for zis experiment." You both went out to tell everyone the news of a cure and how long they had to get it. "Then let's leave the base on lock down. No one in or out." Sniper said "That seems like a good idea but what do we do when we run low on supplies?" Engie asked. "Ve vill talk about zat vhen ve get zere. Engieneer put up ze sentries around ze base und make sure zey aim for ze head." Medic said "On it." Engie answered and he set up the sentries. "That should keep us safe for a while." You said "Everyone carry a gun or knife with you. Sniper your rifle won't be of much use at close range. Try using a hand gun or something." Engie said. "Pyro can you set up flamethrowers around the base?" You asked and Pyro nodded and went to set up flamethrowers. "Who vill man ze flamethrowers?" Medic asked "We take turns. It's too dangerous to set them up to fire at anything that moves since they could fire at other survivors or if someone is coming back they could fire at them." Then you all heard someone banging on the door trying to break it down. Everyone went to go and see that it was a zombie version of Soldier. Everyone looked away as the sentries fired and him and Pyro cried as he burned Soldier's now lifeless body. Then he took his flamethrower and burned Scout's body. Then a call came in from Red Mann. "I heard that Scout and Soldier were infected." "Yes. Both are dead now. What are these things anyway?" Sniper asked "The living dead. They may look like friends or loved ones but they are not your friends or loved ones. They don't feel remorse for their actions they just want to feed. They seem to have basic motor functions and the basic need to feed (if you know what movie this is from *high five* I changed the wording though. I love that series way too much don't I?) So I don't recommend leaving the base or letting anyone in or out." "Ve haff ze base on lock down und ve haff sentries und flame throwers set up around ze base. Ze sentries fire at anyzing zat gets close to ze base und ve vill take turns maning ze flame throwers." Medic said " Good, good. Just one thing make it so the flame throwers fire at anything that gets to close to the base." Pyro nodded and set the flame throwers to fire at anything that gets to close to the base. "Done." Engie said "Good job. Good luck with this I won't be contacting you guys often. Good bye." You all said good bye and Red Mann hung up. "What do we do now?" Sniper asked. "I guess ve go to sleep." Medic said. Everyone went to their rooms and you followed Medic back to his lab. Since both of your rooms were connected to his lab. "Gut nacht liebe." Medic said "Good night Medic." When you got to your room you pulled out your book of German words and their meanings since you got it so you could understand Medic when he started talking German. Once you found "liebe" you looked at what it meant and you stared at the word and you quietly whispered. "Love. Does Medic... Love me?" And next to it was the phrase "Ich liebe dich" which translated to "I love you" you sat in thought for a while and decided to pretend you didn't know what it means. Until Medic told you what it means. "He's probably going to tell me it means friend or assistant or something." You thought since you and Medic were good friends and you are his assistant.
Medic's POV
Why do I feel this way towards (Y/N)? I feel like I need to protect her against anything that poses a threat to her. And I called her "love" she's probably going to ask me what it means. She knows a lot of words and phrases I use but she didn't seem to know what I said. Hopefully she thinks that I said "friend" or "assistant" or something. I could tell her what it means but how will she react? She's been my assistant for so long and she's been my friend for a long time too. Should I ask someone about this? She's probably asleep by now.
Time skip cos why not?
I arrived at Spy's room and knocked on his door "It's Medic. I need to talk to you." Spy opened his door and invited me in. We sat in chairs and Spy asked "So what do you want to talk about?" I was a little nervous about admitting my feelings towards (Y/N) but I figured I'd be more nervous if I was telling her rather than Spy. "Vell I haff a new feeling towards (Y/N) und I don't know vat it is." "Tell me about how you feel when you're around her." "Vell I'm a bit nervous und I try to keep her near me to protect her." "I see. How long have you had this feeling towards her?" "I think since she arrived but it vas not as strong. I vould try und keep her near me on ze battle field. Und if she got hurt I vould brutally attack ze one who hurt her und violently kill zem und I vould heal her." "I see. One more question. Have you wanted to kiss her or anything of that nature?" "Vat?" "Have you wanted to kiss her?" I looked down and quietly said "Ja. I called her love but she didn't seem to understand me und she probably thought I said friend or assistant or somezing." "How would you react if I told you that she has a book of German words and phrases?" "Please tell me zat is hypothetical." Spy smiled at me apologetically and I buried my face in my hands. "She knows doesn't she? I should haff been more careful vith mein verds." Spy patted me on the back and said "Go tell her." And I decided I would tell her in the morning.