A New Day

Once you and Medic finished your sandwiches Medic came and sat next to you. "I'm glad I told her before Sniper. Or Scout." He thought and he stretched his arms and casually wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You rested your head on his shoulder and Sniper had happened to walk by and looked down sadly and watched the two of you sitting together. "I wish I got to her before Medic." He said however he didn't know that Scout felt the same as him and Medic. Then Demo walked by and said hi to Sniper and went over to you and Medic "Hey guys, Spy wants to talk with the two of you." "Danke Demoman." Medic said as he stood and offered you his hand, you took his hand and he helped you stand up and you walked by Sniper holding hands "Hallo herr Sniper." "Hi Sniper." "Hey guys." Sniper said sadly and he watched you both walk off to find Spy.
Time skip to finding Spy
"Bonjour mon ami. I'm sure you're wondering what I want to talk about oui?" "Ja, Demoman came to find us to tell us zat." Medic said "I'll get to the point. (Y/N) as you may or may not know Sniper cares about you a lot." "He told me." You said "How did that play out?" "I told him zat she is mine." Medic said "What were your exact words? And the tone of voice as well." "Die Madachen ist mein!" Medic said "Ah, that explains a bit. What does that mean?" "It means ze girl is mine. Vat do you mean by zat explains a lot?" "Sniper has been walking around depressed since about noon today." "Why?" Spy looked at you and said "As I said Sniper cares about you a lot and is probably jealous of Medic. Considering Medic told you first and you accepted and then Sniper tried and you rejected him. He's heartbroken." "Would it be better if I told him that I would rather be friends with him?" You asked "Maybe." Spy said. And you went off to find Sniper. "Sniper? Where are you? I want to talk to you." Upon hearing this Sniper was hopeful that you were going to tell him that you felt the same. "Hi (Y/N), what do you want to talk about?" "Well. I just wanted to tell you that I do care about you. A lot." He looked at you hopeful and said "Yeah?" You nodded and continued "But I would like to stay friends with you. You understand right?" Sniper's hopeful look was replaced with one of rejection. You grabbed his shoulder "It's not like that Sniper." He looked at you sad and said "Then who is it then? Me or Medic?" "Wh-what?" "Who do you love? Me or Medic?" He said "Sniper I love you as a friend. Nothing more and nothing less. I just want to stay your friend." He grabbed your hand and dragged you off. "Wrong answer." He said.