Confession

Medic's POV
I awoke at 7 and I left my room and I sat in the lab reading while I waited for (Y/N) to wake up. She awoke around 8 when she saw me she said "Good morning Medic. How long have you been up?" "Gut morgen (Y/N). I haff been up since 7. Uh." I cleared my throat and summoned my courage and said "Zere is somezing I vant to discuss vith you." "Alright." She said "Vhen I am around you I vant to protect you from anyzing zat vill hurt you und I feel nervous. Und Ich liebe dich." She smiled at me and I hid my face and she said "So you do feel the same." I looked up in surprise. Did she just say that she loves me too? "Y-you d-do?" I asked and I mentally yelled at myself for stuttering but I was afraid she would reject me and I was surprised by her answer. "Of course I do. I didn't know that you felt the same. How long?" I looked at her confused and she said "How long have you felt this way?" "Since I first saw you." "I've felt the same for... About the same amount of time." She's been my assistant for a couple years and we both managed to keep our feelings towards each other a secret. Plus we managed to not show it, except when I called her love. I have to say I'm impressed. "So what do we do now?" She asked and Spy's words came back to me. Well when he asked if I wanted to kiss her anyway. Once again I summoned my courage and moved closer to her "What are you doing?" She asked and then I gently kissed her and I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. This lasted for what seemed like forever then I needed to breath and she looked like she needed to breath too so we broke apart and I said "Sei mein?" "What does that mean?" She asked "Be mine." I answered and she kissed me once she released me she said "Does that answer your question?" "Ja." I answered. Then we spent a few hours together, not doing much. Just cleaning the lab and every now and again I would kiss her. Thankfully I never really felt as nervous as I was when I told her.