one

"Are you serious right now?" I mumble to myself as the sound of my neighbour's music wakes me up from my sleep. I look at the clock and it reads 3:04 AM, and I quickly put on my slippers and march out the door.

I knock on the door as many times as it can take to get them to open this damn door.

"Hi," A tall guy with black hair opens the door and by his accent I can tell he's australian.

"May you please turn your music down, it's disrupting my sleep." I state as confidently as I can.

"Who's at the door?" I hear another australian voice say and I get slightly confused but it doesn't phase me until I hear another voice saying,"Did they bring food?"

"Sorry but my band is practicing, I can try to lower the volume but I can't make promises." He says giving me a sympathetic smile.

Then it hits me, my fourteen year old sister would obsess over this guy, his name is Ashton maybe. She forced me to learn their names but I've been traveling for so long I can't remember...

"Is your band, uh, 5 seconds of summer? By any chance?" I ask biting my lip, awkwardly playing with my fingers.

"That's us-" He starts saying but gets interrupted once more.

"Is it someone important? We're missing practice," A voice I haven't heard before speaks.

"It's important Ashton, this might take a while." The guy replies.

So the guy I'm talking to isn't Ashton. That leaves me Luke, Calum or Michael. Luke is the guy with blonde hair so that knocks his name off. I think Calum has blonde stripes in his hair, I don't recall. My sister would be so disappointed in me right now.

"Can you sign something for me? I know this isn't like the time, seeing that you're busy but my sister would love me forever if I brought back a autograph of you guys-" I ramble which he nicely interrupts by grabbing my hand and pulls me inside.

"Hi," I awkwardly say to the rest of the group. I look down at the floor, trying my best to hide my cheeks that are starting to turn red.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Yo."

"I'm sorry to bother you guys right now but I would love it if you guys could sign something for my sister," I say, finally looking up. They're all gathered around three couches, with their instruments and looking way better than the pictures my sister displayed.

"Yeah sure, if you want we could do like a video or something," Luke says and I immediately smile.

"That would be great, thanks you guys." I say, and I try to grab my phone but sadly, I left it at my hotel room.

"I left my phone at-" I start but get interrupted by the guy with black hair, Michael.

"You can borrow mine and then I could send it to you." He sweetly interjects.

"Oh okay, thank you." I say giving him a genuine smile, as he hands me his phone. It's already in the camera app so I don't even have to open it.

"What's her name?" Ashton asks, getting up from his seat and standing next to Michael followed by the rest of the guys doing the same.

"Nataly," I smile and scoot back a bit to video tape. "Can you guys say something between the lines of something sweet please, I miss her a lot."

"Okay," Luke says.

I start counting down and once I go to one, I start recording.

"Hi Nataly! It's us, 5sos." Calum starts, with his thumbs up.

"Yeah, we'd like to say hi and that we love you." Michael adds on with a smile.

"Thank you for everything you've done to uh, support us. We love you" Ashton adds.

"Yeah we couldn't do it without you, have a nice day or night-wherever you are, bye." Luke says and I stop recording.

"That's a wrap, thanks guys."

"Are you like a director?" Luke asks and I shake my head while laughing.

"I'm an artist." I say proudly. That's actually why I'm here in Vegas, to get inspiration and take pictures.

"Are you famous?" Calum asks and I shake my head.

"I'm not really famous but I do take photos for Vouge and my paintings get around." I brag with a sly grin plastered on my face.

"Oh cool." Ashton says and I nod.

"I'm gonna go, nice meeting you guys." I say giving each of them a hug and Michael his phone back.

A lot of "Goodnights," are exchanged before Michael asks for my number to send me the video and I quickly give it to him with a smile on my face.

I walk into my room and the bed was calling my name. I'm quick to throw myself to the bed and fall asleep.

+

ok i dont kno what im doing and i suck at writing but thank you a lot for making it this far it means the world to me ily a lot x.