eight

MICHAEL'S POV

"Mikey wake up, you have a photoshoot today and you look like complete trash." I hear someone say to my left which is pretty weird since I literally sleep alone almost every night. I look to my left and see this girl with light brown hair with hazel eyes. She was beautiful but I don't remember who she is.

"Good morning to you too babe." I say sarcastically, trying to play it cool. Her cheeks turn a bit pink once she realizes what I said causing me to smirk.

"You might want to get out of bed before one of your band mates comes in here to get you." She says and I oblige since I'm not even home.

"By any chance do you know where the photoshoot is?" I ask and she nods her head.

"If you want I can drive you there."

"No it's okay I can take the bus." I say putting on my jeans.

"You'd rather be on the bus then ride a car ride with me?" She says and I shrug.

"I just don't want to cause you any trouble." I say making her roll her eyes.

"C'mon Michael, I'll wait for you in the car."

An awkward car ride later and we arrive to our destination, a brick place. I mean it kind of looks like a building but it has way more windows that are needed.

"Race you to the third floor." The girl says, turning off her car and sprinting out the car.

Why.

ARABELLA'S POV

Everyone is here, Ashton, Calum, Luke but Michael.

I don't know if this is stress causing or stress relieving because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a wreck today. It's nine in the morning and a band member is late to their photoshoot, I really thought they might take this professionally since this is going to be the cover of a Rolling Stone magazine but I guess not.

"Okay Michael is here, he's getting changed right now." A makeup artist tells me and I nod my head.

"Thank you."

This will be one of the weirdest photoshoots ever since I'll have them butt naked to get them 'exposed' just like how Rolling Stone asked me to portrait them. I woke up extra earlier just to spray paint the backdrop but now I'm kind of regretting it.

"How do you guys not have mochas?!" I hear someone say by the snack table a few feet behind me. I swiftly turn around to see a girl with brown hair looking highly disappointed wearing a pink shirt with black pants with combat boots. She is skinnier than me by a lot and her hair is in better shape than mine.

"Oh wow is that Arabella?" I hear someone say by the backdrop and my heart sinks, that's Michael's voice.