seven

Drink after drink after drink.

It's about 2 a.m over here and I don't feel time. I don't feel tired at all, I just feel happy.

All I know is that I'm infront of Matty from my favourite band and there's nothing that can stop me from kissing him and giving him affection.

"Matty, I'll uh, I'll love you because that's what I want to do." I say with a bottle of Henessy in my hand. "Is that okay?"

"Arabella... that's a mop." I hear Kath giggle and I laugh.

"Are you jealous?!" I say, looking at her with a grin. "I know not everyone can kiss Matty like I can but maybe we can share him!"

"I'm married." She says.

Since when?! I don't remember being invited to the wedding. Is she throwing shade at me? What even is she? Clearly not my friend.

"I'm leaving!" I say, giving her a look. I hope she can feel my invisible daggers.

"Please do."

"Nevermind then, maybe you're just waiting to steal Matty from me while I'm not here. Nice try biatch!"

I walk up to Matty and take him by his torso but he falls to the floor making a big sound.

"He's... dead!" I scream and fall to the floor. 

My precious Matty is dead, what have I done.

"Matty! Come back!" I shout, moving my hand back and forth to get him to wake up from the dead. 

"C'mon." I hear Kath say behind me and suddenly I feel someone grab me from behind and drag me away from Matty. 

"But Matty," I say with tears in my eyes. "I can't leave him alone."

"It'll be okay, let's go now." She says into my ear and I nod, following her to wherever she is going.

"Okay now get on the bed and go to sleep."

"Yeah..." I say throwing myself to the bed. "Bed is really comfy." 

"Yes, okay now goodnight."

-