three

the party and the after party- the weeknd
+

After our coffee shop stop, we went to an art museum that was right around the corner. From there, Brandon dropped me off at the hotel.

The hotel is quiet so I turn on my phone and play some music, ignoring all the messages Nat sent me.

A "Thanks sis you're the best," text would've been okay but she just went overboard.

One catches my eye since it's not from her, it's from Michael, and that was four hours ago.

MICHAEL OMG: hey u wanna like get some pizza or something?

MICHAEL OMG: i guess ur busy sorry LOL

Me: IM SO SORRY I TURNED MY PHONE OFF

I press the send button and it says delivered so I put my phone down. I pick up my sketch book and by the time I start sketching my fifth page, my alarm goes on.

It's time to get ready.

When Brandon means when he says there's a "party," I'm pretty sure he's saying there's just a club that's going to be really fun.

I pull out my luggage and skim through my clothes to find what I was looking for, a cute black dress. From there I just grab some basic black heels and put on some makeup. I flat iron my hair and take a bunch of selfies.

My phone starts buzzing, so I zoom into the living room, where I left it and picked it up.

"I'm outside come out." Brandon says and I quickly run out the door with my phone and fifty dollars in hand.

I walk to his car and he takes his time to speed off.

"You look good ma, I couldn't even recognize you." Brandon says making me blush. I don't like him like that but whenever I get compliments, I feel like someone says 'you're the cutest person in the world I love you'.

"Thank you, you look cute as well."

"Quit calling me cute, I am a hot ass man." He says making me giggle.

"Sure you are."
//

We finally park at a club and I walk out the car and once Brandon does too, I lace my arm with his.

I don't really want to walk in heels and so putting pressure on him sure as hell will help me.

"Oh crap I forgot, can you put this in your pockets?" I ask handing him my stuff. He puts it in as we keep walking to the club.

The line is huge but Brandon just walks by the security guard and we enter.

The blaring music makes me smile and the drunk teenagers and young adults jamming out to some trap music make me want to just go to the dance floor and dance with somebody.

"If I don't look for you at three just know that I left with someone," I tell him and he nods.

"Sure thing ma, wait... Look over there." He says pointing his finger up to the VIP section.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"It's the 5 band," He says and I quickly look again and all I notice is blonde hair. Sadly, I can't see that well without my glasses so I don't even know if he's lying.