four

I wake up with a throbbing pain on the side of my head and an arm wrapped around my waist.

I shift so I can see whoever I got in bed with and see Michael sleeping with a smile casted on his face.

He looks so cute and he doesn't even try.

I try taking his arm off of me but he doesn't budge.

"Ten more minutes," he mumbles as he goes back to sleep. I would give him ten more minutes but Brandon is coming here to leave to the airport together in a few.

"Mikey," I say as quietly as I can. "Wake up."

"Mmm," He says as he starts to open his eyes, rubbing them with one hand. He wraps his arm around me tighter and kisses my nose.

"Good morning babygirl," He says with a thick layer of raspyness in his voice.

"Good morning," I giggle as I see his drool at the end of his mouth. "What happened last night?"

"Uh, you got shit drunk and then you got tired so here we are," He says with a smile causing my cheeks to turn crimson.

I'm the worst when I'm drunk, I've been told several times that I tend to try to have sex with the first person I see. It's embarrassing since I like to keep to myself and for that to happen, it's ballistic.

"Yikes," I mumble. "Well I have to go home and need to get ready so..."

"Is this your way to kicking me out?" He giggles.

"No-what-never, okay maybe but I need to shower and put everything away and I don't want to get upset at you because I'm usually sad when I-"

"I get it," He sighs before getting up from the bed. "Uh, so I guess this is it?"

"I guess? Have a nice life," I say more of a question than a statement.

"You too." He says and walks out my bedroom with his head down.

I feel like I just told someone to take the L even if we can just make sometime for each other, the problem would be solved.

But I can't do that, for the both of us because we'd just waste our breaths.

+
ok shitty chapter im so sorry

OH AND SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN ANYTHING FOR A BIT I WAS ON VACATION

I WENT TO FLORIDA AND NOW I JUST SIT HERE IN THE DMV DOING NOTHING BUT USING MY THUMBS TO TYPE THIS FAN FIC THAT WILL FLOP!