nine

"Hey Michael," I say giving him a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm good actually thanks." He says. "And you?"

"That's good and I'm-" I start to say but get interrupted by the mocha girl.

"Michael you look so hot." She says but she's not even looking at him, she's looking at me. Her stare makes me want to throw up and the way she looks at me up and down doesn't make me feel any better. 

"Thanks babe," He says to her which makes me want to throw up even more. 

"Who are you?" The girl asks me as rude as ever which makes me smile at her. 

Who am I? Honestly I don't even  know for myself, I've been trying to look for myself in any way possible but I can't find me.

"She's the photographer." I hear someone say from behind me and I nod my head. "And who are you?"

Once I hear the last part, I turn my head to the side to see Calum and I give him a smile. 

"I'm Michael's friend, remember? I'm Crystal." She snickers making me want to laugh.

"Oh yeah, you the one from the club last night right?" He says.

"Yeah that's me."

"This is so bizarre," I hear another voice say and I look to my left to see Ashton with his boxers on. "So, you only want us to be fully naked?"

"Yes, but don't worry. I'm going to add words on you guys on photoshop so it's life you're kind of almost naked oh and you guys are going to be holding your junk."

"Can we pose however?" Luke asks and I nod my head. 

"Anymore questions before I start taking photos?" I ask and nobody says anything so I assume they don't have any questions.

"Okay, can you guys start posing now?" I ask and they oblige and get in front of the backdrop and start posing.