six

I arrive in Australia with a smile on my face. I'm so glad I got off that plane. I was sitting next to a little girl named Precisla and she would constantly whine.

Her guardian wasn't on the plane so I couldn't have asked someone to make her calm.

"Arabella Grant." I hear a deep voice say behind me and I turn around to see a tall bald man in a tux, holding a sign that says my name.

"Hello," I say, sticking out my hand so he could shake it. "How are you?"

"Lovely Ms. Grant thank you. How was your flight?" He asks with a big smile on his face. He takes my luggage in his hands as we walk towards his car.

"Call me Arabella please. My flight was good, thanks." I say and we quietly finish the rest of the walk.

--/

"You want to come?" Kath asked.

Kath is my cousin's sister-in-law. She's about twenty seven years old and is living for two. She also is the most kind human being I know since she's letting me stay with her.

"To where?" I ask, looking up from my laptop.

"A party..." She says with a sly grin on her face.

"Aren't you pregnant?" I ask her, laughing in the process.

"Well it's kind of a pregnant people party and if you bring a friend, you get free food."

"Oh I'm in. Do you want me to put a pillow under my tummy?"

"Actually yes." She says.

I quickly get on my feet and run to the room I'm staying in. There's a specific pillow that she has here that'll fit under my shirt.

"Ara!" I hear her shout from the bottom of the stairs. "It was a prank! Don't get ready!"

Of course it would be a prank. What was I thinking? There was no way there's a pregnant people party that has free food. I'll let this one slide but for the next one she'll feel my wrath.