eleven

"What took you so long?" The driver says, annoyed as ever. He has long black hair and is wearing a type of shirt you'd wear to hawaii.

"Sorry, I was waiting for Arabella." Daisy says with a smile. We're all in his van and I'm in the back while Daisy and the guy are in the front. The van seems pretty old but I can't complain.

"So you're Arabella," He says, turning his head around so we see each other face to face. He has really pretty blue eyes and long brown hair.

"Yeah that's me." I say feeling a bit intimidated because he won't stop looking at me.

"I'm Jace." He says then turns back to his regular position.

"Okay now that everyone has meet each other, where are we going?" Daisy asks.

"We're gonna' go meet up with Dave and his band before the show at the bar place, remember?" Jace says and she nods. "Cool?" He says turning around facing me and I nod.

"Cool."
--/

We finally arrive to the local bar. It has a big red sign that reads "4:30am." I wonder what it means besides being the name of the bar.

Jace and Daisy were talking amongst themselves where as I was on my phone playing surfingers.

"Ara c'mon." I hear Daisy say and I nod. I walk into the bar and it's filled with people, even though it's barely seven. People's voices are over topping the music they're playing and nobody seems to mind. Everyone seems so happy and chill with the people around them.

"Everybody here is high on weed or has taken some xanex which is why it's really chill here." Jace says and I smile. Not because people are high but because that means people won't care what anyone does.

"C'mon, they're all over there." Daisy says, dragging Jace there by his arm and I just follow them to the table that's filled with more people with long hair, well hair that reaches their shoulders.

"Hey guys." Daisy says and takes a seat with Jace following suit. "Oh right, this is my photographer friend I was talking about, her name is Arabella."

My face starts heating up once she said she talks about me so I take a seat next to Daisy just to not bring much attention to it.

"Arabella is it?" The guy across me says and I nod. He's wearing a flannel and a band tee inside the flannel. He has a little bit of a beard but he pulls it off. "I'm Dave."

"Nice to meet you." I say, sticking my hand out so he could shake it and he just grins.

"Nice to meet you." He repeats.