A mugger and a weird Shiver

Yes this has swearing, no I don’t care, it also has that thing called sex. This chapter is a bit…er weird, I was tired. But I still hope you like it. Do you guys like it? I’d actually like to know. You know, comment? Or vote…if you want. I want to know if I’m doing a good job. But thanks to whoever reads my story, or this!

Cori’s POV

I woke up in Fal’s arms, breathing in his scent. I smiled and looked up at his still sleeping face. I shifted, putting my head back onto his bare chest. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to a grinning Fal. I smiled and sat up. I looked around the once clean room, clothes everywhere.

“Finally, God you’re a heavy sleeper.” I threw a pillow at him. He dodged it and leaned in kissing me.

“Yeah, yeah!” I said pushing him back. He chuckled.

I walked to the bathroom, had a long warm shower and got dressed in shorts. I didn’t notice it was autumn until I left the house. I shivered slightly, but my body warming. I walked over to Fal, who was leaning on his car waiting for me. I reached him, slinging my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss. Then another one, and then another, maybe one more, yeah.

“What’re we doing today?” I asked smiling after breaking away. He smiled at me.

“Helping Lena move into her new house.” I gave him a nod as he moved away. We got into his car. It didn’t take long, maybe ten, fifteen minutes to get to the house. It looked cute. Lena was waiting outside for us with Carsil. They looked like a real married couple about to have a kid. Lena had her hair tied up in a bun, she wore light grey trackies, a white top and a light blue jumper. Carsil in dark grey jeans, a black top and a dark blue jacket. We got out and I smiled to Lena.

“The furniture should be here soon. Where’s Lettah?” Fal spoke. I didn’t hear Carsil’s reply as I walked to Lena. I felt a sudden sickness. Lena smiled at me. She looked calm, the way she looked at Carsil was different from the way she used to look at Will. Maybe it was because she was having his child, or it was because Will broke her heart. But I could see feelings start to form in her eyes for him. A werewolf. It’s weird now, only a few months ago we were normal, well not normal, high school girls.

Lena’s POV

Cori stared into space. I laughed clicking my fingers in front of her eyes. She looked at me smiling.

“You with us?” I asked laughing. She laughed and gave me a nod. The boys were talking about something. We moved into the lounge room, out of the cold. Cori’s insane, wearing shorts!

“We’ll get Lettah’s room done, then get some groceries and fill the kitchen up.” Fal spoke in a strong voice. I looked at Cori. Something happened last night, and she’s going to tell me. I smirked at her, she gave me a puzzled look back.

“Let’s get to work!” The boys said together standing up. We laughed and got to work. The furniture and finished Lettah’s room. Luckily Carsil persuaded to let me work in her bar. Now we were in Fal’s car, on the way to the local store. I smiled taking Carsil’s hand. It was warm against my cold skin. We walked through the store, putting things into the trolley. We finished and went back home, Cori with me in the kitchen. I corned her.

“What’d you do last night?” I asked she looked at me innocently. Not gonna work Cor!

“I don’t know what you mean.” She said smiling sweetly. Liar!

“Come on Cor! I haven’t done anything in days! And you’re all giddy! Tell me! Tell me!” I tugged at her arm. She rolled her eyes at me.

“Fine, I-I had…I had sex with Fal.” I smiled and bounced around.