A wedding and an end

This probably contains swearing in it, also slight mature things happen. You’ve been warned. Enjoy!

I warn you now, if you love Will and Lena together…you’ll hate me. But I hope you like it, and read it still. Please do comment and tell me what you think!

Lena’s POV

I stood looking at him. Carsil looked at me, in the eyes.

“So why are you making me like this?” I asked, his body heating up.

“I’m in heat.” He looked away. In heat?

“Like you need your mate?” I asked. His body was still heating up.

“No, like I need to have sex with someone and make a child.” Wow he’s harsh. I smiled though.

“Oh...that’s interesting.” I smiled at him. His body was radiating heat, like a heater, like a cute heater.

“I guess.” He moved back into the wall more. I sniffed at him

“Why do you smell so good?” His face went blank, then his body went stiff. I heard the door open, but I didn’t look away from him. I felt an arm pull me back, I turned to see Will. I shook my head.

“What happened?” I asked looking at Will, then Carsil, and Fal. I looked back at Will.

“Fuck!” Will walked off. I stood there confused. I turned to Fal.

“What did I do?” I asked looking at Fal.

“It’s me.” I turned to Carsil. I blinked at him.

I sat in the lounge room next to Jasmine and Fal. Henry next to Carsil. Will was nowhere to be seen.

“This is...interesting, and bad.” Jasmine said leaning into her seat. I was still confused.

“Can someone tell me what’s going on?” I asked looking around the room.

“Carsil is a werewolf, around this time most wolves have to find someone to mate with, but they don’t always have to be, or become their life mate. You’re his...I guess...now mate.” My eyes went wide.

“I-I’m what?” I asked. I have Will though. Fal clenched his fist.

“You’re his.” He pointed to Carsil.

“I’m Will’s!” I said back to him, fighting.

“Well not at the fucking moment Lena! Why did you even come home?” Falyelled at me. I felt tears swell in my eyes, he knew I was upset. He could see it. I couldn’t speak, not without crying. I felt a hand on mine, Jasmine gave me a squeeze. I couldn’t turn back to Fal. I couldn’t look at anyone.

“Lena, I’m sorry.” I shook my head without looking up. I closed my eyes for a second, all I could see was Will. I opened them a second later. I looked up at Fal.

“Do I have to be...his?” I asked, the tears gone. I had to fight this. Fal looked at Carsil.

“I don’t know. I only just turned 18.” I almost gave up hope.

“Do you want me? A vampire?” Well a quarter human, but still vampire. Our eyes met.

“Don’t you dare say that you don’t know. You have to know.” Our eyes didn’t look away. The others got up and left, closing the door. I didn’t blink, neither did he.

“I guess I do, want you.” I looked away first, leaning into my hands.

“Why me?” I asked looking up again.