Pregnant? What Is This!

Enjoy~

My breath caught in my throat. It might not be. I pushed the test into the bin and walked back out.

“How is she?” I asked going to them. Carsil looked panicked, but Fal looked calm. I sat next to the sleeping Lena. I looked at Fal, he could tell something was wrong with me.

“She’s fine. She needs sleep.” I gave him a nod in response. My hand rested on Lena’s. Her heart beating like mad, I could feel it. I breathed slowly and looked at Fal. I pulled him away.

“Fal, there’s something I need to tell you.” I whispered to him. He looked into my eyes.

“I think, I think I’m pregnant.” I looked away and then back at him. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I sighed in relief. I hugged him, closing my eyes.

“Cori.” I opened my eyes. I was lying down, looking up at Fal. I smiled softly at him.

“Are you hungry?” He asked. I gave him shook my head and sat up from his body. He moved away, out of the room. I sat up and looked into the close by mirror.

“I need a change.” I said to myself. I got out of the bed and walked into the large walk-in. I looked at all the clothes and placed my hands onto my hips.

“If I’m going to be a mum, I need hot mum clothes.” I nodded to myself before turning and walking out of the room.

I had my shower, got dressed and now I was at the mall, with about six bags of each wrist as I walked into new shops every now and then. I hummed as I picked out dresses and sandals. I walked out to my car, looking at all of the nice, pretty looking bags and smiled. I nodded, slammed the boot shut and walked back into the mall. I walked into a hair and beauty salon.

“Hi welcome to Beauty Locks, how may I help you?” A young woman asked as I walked to the front desk. I smiled to her sweetly.

“I want a new look.” I smiled to her again. She nodded and stood from her chair. I followed her to the back, to a beauty station.

“Have a seat; the hair dresser will be out in a minute.” I nodded to her and sat down on the comfy black seat. An older woman came out, grey hair in tight curls.

“What would you like done, hun?” She asked smiling.

“I want my hair my natural colour, and trimmed.” The woman smiled.

After an hour and a half of getting my hair down, I was now home. Fal was out. I stood in the walk in, all of my old things in boxes in the bedroom. I looked at my new things and smiled. I nodded and walked out. I breathed in the new, letting the old leave. This is my home, I’m married to Fal, I’m going to have his child, Lena is happy with Carsil. I’m happy.

A.N:

I know this is short, and it’s pretty late, but it seems no one actually want so to read this.

I don’t know if I should continue writing this or not.