Chapter 8

Chapter 8

EMILY'S P.O.V.

     When I woke up I was leaning on a very comfortable pillow with a blanket over me to the sound of a camera taking a picture and giggling. I was too tired to see who it was and just snuggled closer to the pillow. I heard more giggling and decided to open my eyes. As they fluttered open I realized that my pillow was actually Harry. Oh well I thought and looked up to see Fred, George, Rain, Ron, and Steph surrounding us.

     How Steph got in our common room is a mystery to me but someone probably let her in so not to much to worry about. A tired look was on my face as I looked at them all through the small slits my eyes were making seance it was so bright.

     "Go away guys" Harry said in a groggily morning voice and pulled me closer. I gave a pleading look to the people around us to get me away so I could get ready for today. Fred and George decided that was the right time to leave taking Ron with them leaving Rain and Steph. Steph said something about having to do some homework for professor Flitwick and left. Leaving Rain left and being the amazing friend she is said,

     "Hey Em I need some help with my outfit for today come help me out." And pulled me from the couch and Harry's arms and dragged me up the stairs to our dormitories.

     "Ok in all honesty I do need help picking out what to wear today so let's get to it. Oh and while we do this I want details about what happened yesterday." I nodded and started to write out the whole day yesterday as I chose her outfit.
(A.N. She's writing with her magic)

(Insert the picture here :P)

      When I was done telling my story I had picked out her entire outfit and mine. Her outfit was a green and black plaid long sleeve shirt that had a collar at the top, white skinny jeans, and a pair of light brown moccasin shoes, she had dangling guitar earrings that were bedazzled, a black bowler hat, a black scarf that was looped twice, and a black watch.

     "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh my gosh you are amazing!" Rain exclaimed as she started to change I shrugged and started to get dressed in my own outfit which was a baggy grey sweater with a baby pick scarf, some leggings with a pattern on them and baby pink uggs. With that I had silver pearl earrings and changed my hair to a light blue and my eyes to an electric blue.

      Proud with my work Rain and I headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. We finished and decided that because it was so cold out we could just hang out in the common room today. When we arrived there we noticed that Harry was still laying on the couch fast asleep.

     "We need to find Fred and George." Rain said with a mischief look on her face. I tilled my head as to indicate the question as to why. She looked at me and continued,

     "Well you see they like pulling pranks" I nodded "and I thought that this is the perfect opportunity for them to pull one on Harry." I nodded. Why not I mean they wouldn't be hurting anyone right?

A.N.

      Hey so the twins and a prank we all know that can't end well. *sighs ah poor Harry oh well.
    So some of you might be like why isn't Draco a part of this yet he's on the cover. Yes I know this is just something I need to do to lead up to what I plan for this story >:3 Mwahahahhaha
    Ok so again vote comment share with your buddies^_^
I don't know I'm a loner so :/ ok now I'm saying bye till next time.