Chapter 10

Chapter 10

RAINS P.O.V.

     So we haven't seen Em the whole week since the prank. I don't know where she could be maybe Harry has seen her I'll have to ask him later but I'm getting worried what could have happened to make her disappear like that for a whole week?

STEPHS P.O.V.

     Ok something had to be up no one I've asked has seen or heard of Em all week I don't know what to do. I know that we weren't as close friends as Rain and her but I am still her friend and I'm worried about her well being. I just hope she's ok maybe I'll ask the twins where she is they might have a trick up their sleeve that might help us find her.

EMILYS P.O.V.

Pain.

Pain.

Pain.

     That's all I can feel at the moment I can't tell how long I've been in here but I don't have food and I can't call for help and I sure as hell can't move. It might have been days, weeks, months even and I wouldn't know cause I'm stuck in this abandoned class room no where near any dorms. I just hope someone will find me soon and help me get out of this mess I'm in.

A.N.

       Ok so filler chapter I know but I'm going to Six Flags!!!! So XP
Vote, comment, share with your fellow pidgins and have a magical day^.^
My dad almost saw what I was writing DX oh well not that bad

      If you like anime then go check out my other story it's a one-shot for Hiakyuu Nishinoya Yuu (I spelled it wrong'~_~) there is a small spoiler in it but if you don't watch anime or you just don't care GGGOOOOOOOOO. READ!!!!!!
Let me know what you think too I like to hear your opinions:3