Chapter 4

Dan's POV
"What is it Pj?" Pj smirked. "Do you like Phil!?" "What no! I'm straight and I like girls. We are just friends." Pj had an confused look on his face. "Oh sorry for asking I just thought you might have liked him." Shit I put him in an awkward position. "No man it's fine. Don't worry!" He sighed in relief. "Good."
Did I have a crush on Phil? Pj got me wondering.
No I'm not gay. I'm straight. I like girls, not boys. But that boy....
I glanced over to where Phil was waiting for me. That boy was different. My train of thought was quickly interrupted when a hand got waved in my face. Chris was up ahead with Phil. "Earth to Dan?" I put a cocky smile on my face. "Dan to earth and reporting for duty!" Pj smiled. "Well come on then we should catch up to Chris and Phil."
Ugh gym class, my least favorite. Less than maths even. I am no good at it because I got fat off of Maltezers and Dad working as the gym teacher dose not help at all.
After I got dressed I headed for the gym with Phil, Chris, and Pj. We were in the back of the gym were Phil's and I think now considered my group usually are.
We were all arguing over the best pokemon today. "Its got to be Arcanine!" Phil looked at me with a strange look. "No it's haunter!" "Guys your forgetting about charizard!" Chris quickly added. I didn't notice and I don't think Chris and Phil noticed but we were in a triangle formation arguing.
Before the argument could get any farther Pj stepped in the middle of the triangle. He cleared his throat, "Arcanine is a boss, Dan, Haunter is spooky, Phil, and Charizard is a flaming flying bird, Chris but the best pokemon by far is the one and only Evee."
"Why Evee!?" I asked. Pj was about to answer but before he could the gym was silenced by an ear splitting whistle. That could only mean on thing. My dad had arrived. We all looked up to see my father grinning like the devil he is. He finally spoke, "Boys welcome to hell."
Today we actually had to do actual sports. Like yesterday my father decided we should do football. "Listen up weaklings we are playing shirts and skins!" He split us up onto our teams. "Phil, Chris, Pj, Henry, Paul, Jeff, and Frank your all skins." That's not fair! He put all of the weakest (No offence!) people on a team. He put the rest of the class got put with me. He choose me as team captain.
-o-
After gym my father stopped me. "Son you should join the schools Football team." What! I can't do football! "Dad..." He smiled. "I knew you would agree so I signed you up!"