Chapter 2: Date? : Day 2

I woke up and got on some pants. I only lived with my older sister, and she didn't mind if I walked around shirtless. I walked outside to get my mail when I heard a familiar voice..

"Hello neighbor.." Vincent purred. I whipped (and then I nae naed) around to see Vincent. He looked me up and down the growled sexaully.

"You really need to be a model... " Vincent smirked. He had a purple top with black pajama pants. I shrugged and looked at who the mail was for.

"You remember about coming tonight, right??" Vincent asked. A bit of distress was in his face.

"Mhhmmm.." I hummed, flipping through the mail. Vincent's mouth was opened a bit. He watched me in a confused manner.

"Do you care about me..? " I looked up at him. His hair was down!? First time I've ever seen him that way.

"U-uh sure.. " I blushed, turning away from him. I was gonna head back into my house, but a purple hand touched my shoulder.

"Yes or no question.." he looked me straight in the eyes.

"To be honest, no. " I frowned. Vincent frowned.

"But, I care about you... "

"Thats nice to know.. "

"Please care about me back... "

"Listen, Vincent I-"

"Please.. "

"IM NOT GAY! " I yelled. Vincent frowned. He removed his hand from my shoulder. Vincent took a step back.

"You'll figure out that you want me after tonight.. Trust me... " he turned and walked back towards his house. He walked into his house without a second glance. I bit my bottom lip.

I walked into my house and got a piece of paper. I wrote Vincent a letter. I went back outside and into Vincent's yard. I placed the letter down on his porch and knocked on his door..

I ran back into my house and sighed. "What did I just do.. "

[VINCENTS POV]

I walked to the door and opened it. I noticed that no one was there. I groaned, but, before I could slam the door shut, I noticed a paper on my porch. I picked it up and sat on a chair outside.

'Dear Vincent,

You always know how to make a guy feel bad for you. I'm inviting you to dinner, just you and me. (favorite restaurant) is my favorite place to eat. If you can accept my apology and go with me, that will be great. If 7 oclock would be fine for you then its fine for me.

~Y/n

P. S You need to wear your hair down like that all the time. You look really nice when you have it down.

I blushed. Did he just compliment my hair!? I went to my bathroom and pulled out my rubber band. I stared into the mirror and looked at my messy hair. If he liked it then it shall be.

TIME SKIP

I rushed out my house and to y/n. I knocked on the door and waited. A female, shorter than me stared at me.

"Oh, uh... Hi.. Uh... Mr. Clark... " she mumbled akwardly. I waved and looked in her house. I saw y/n walking down the stairs, fixing his bow tie. The girl turned around and stared at y/n. I couldn't help but stare myself.

"Y/n... I am confused. Dont you like girls? " the female asked. Y/n looked at me then back at the female.

"Y-yeah I just owe him a night out.." he smiled. The girl nodded slowly. She scooted to the side and let y/n out. Finally.. I get him all to myself. I stared at y/n.

"You okay, Vincent? " y/n asked. I nodded. I guided him to my car and opened the door for him. He thanked me and hopped into the passenger.  side.

I started the car.

TIME SKIP

We finished eating our food. We made small talk and y/n apologized for being mean. I obviously accepted the apology. I had ribs while y/n just ate a salad. Oh, I love it when my lover tries to look healthy in front of me.

I paid for the bill and we both walked out. We got into the car and sat there for a while. I broke the silence.

"I had a nice time, y/n..." I mumbled. He turned to me and smiled.

"Me too... " We stared at each other for a long time it seemed. Y/n leaned in and kissed me. I stayed still as he pecked my lips.

He moved back in his seat. "Uh.. Sorry.. You know.. It was the heat of the  moment.." he mumbled. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Dont be... " I muttered. Y/n looked at me. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back quickly, then tried to fight for dominance. I chuckled in between the kiss, then cupped his face. Soon, y/n hopped over to the driver's seat and sat on my lap.

It ended up in a french kiss. Saliva ran down both of our chins, as we fought over dominance. I won and took over, wrapping. My arms around y/n's waist. I placed love kisses on y/n's neck and shoulders.

"I lied.. " he mumbled.

"Hmm? "

"I like boys... I like you... "

"A day after I tried to rape you? " I asked.

"I think I liked you way before that... " he started to grind on me.

" Oh really~?"

"Yes.. "

"When was that~...?"

"When I moved next door to you, when you knocked on my door and asked to borrow sugar.. That's when.."

"I couldn't tell.. Should of told me..." I mumbled. Y/n rolled his eyes.

"I'm shy... "

"You don't seem like it when you break into people's houses.. " I mumbled into his neck..

"Whatever, Vincent. I care about you. That's all that matters right now.." he groaned. He stopped grinding on me and stared at me. I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Thats good to know... "