Chapter 11: Lemon Time!!

WARNING: LEMON AND SCOTT (wut .-.) IS IN THIS CHAPTER. CLOSE YOUR BABY EYES AND HOPE SCOTT WONT BE A BITCH.

I rubbed Vincent's chest and placed kisses on his nipples. I moved up to his neck, kissing it softly. Vincent let out a small squeak, trying not to moan loudly. I bit down, already knowing where his sweet spot was.

"Y/n~!" he moaned. I stopped and felt something poke my thigh. I looked down and saw Vincent's boner. I smirked and pulled down his underwear, revealing his member.

I grabbed it and started to jerk it. He moaned loudly, grabbing my wrist, making me go faster. "Y/-! Naaah! I'm gonna bl-aaaah!" Vincent came, shooting onto my chest.

"Nice warning, Vince..." I rolled my eyes. Vincent sighed, putting his head back onto the pillow. I pulled down my underwear to show my erect member. I rubbed Vincent's thighs.

I pushed into him, making him scream. I shushed him and kissed his cheek. I whispered sweet nothings to make him feel better. It didn't. His face turned a bright purple as he panicked.

"Vincent, calm down. " I whispered. Vincent gripped my shoulders, squirming around. I sighed and pulled out. "And this is why I can't be on top.. "

"It hurts.. Thats all.. " Vincent sighed. He rubbed his eyes and felt for my face. He wrapped his arms around my kneck and kissed my chin. I made him get on top of me and kiss my neck. I moaned as he bit my collar bone. Vincent's member poked my thigh as his upper half rubbed against mine.

He soon had his tip to my entrance. "Warmer... Colder.. Warmer.. Hot.." I mumbled into Vincent's chest as he fiddled to get in. He soon stuck out his tongue and slowly pushed in. I winced and struggled under his weight.

"You okay? You are quite..." Vincent stared down at me.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine.. " I whispered back. Vincent slowly started to move. I tried to hold in my moans. I clutched the bed sheets, biting my bottom lip.

"AW.. Just let it out.. I love your voice, especially your moans.. " Vincent teased.

"Oh, shut up! " I growled, wiggling my hips a bit. Vincent did one thrust that made me scream. I soon started to bleed. I winced as the pain grew.

"Hold on, I'm almost there~!" Vincent moaned. I tried pushing Vincent off, tears streaming down my eyes. "There~!" Vincent thrusted one more time. He came into me. Vincent collasped on me, rubbing his head into my chest.

"Do we have sex like that? " I heard someone whisper.

"Meh. Ours is less violent..." I heard another voice. I looked at the door to see eyeballs and quickly looked back at Vincent.

"Some peeping toms have been watching us.. " I whispered in Vincent's ear, making it look as realisticly sexaul as I could.

"Oh? "

"I heard Mike and Jeremy, but I know there are more watching.. " I bit my bottom lip and smirked, press my lips on Vincent's forehead. Vincent sat up and pulled out. He put on some boxers I handed to him. I grabbed my boxers and shorts.

I sneaked up behind Vincent and wrapped my arms around him. I nuzzled my head into his cheek and smiled. "I wanna go skating. Please, Vincy?" I asked. He groaned and turned around.

"Sure. " I put on a shirt and walked out. Vincent ironed us some pants and we both headed out quickly, trying to avoid our friends, wherever they were in the house.

The car ride seemed long and silent. It was sweet though. Ass we got into the rolling rink, skaters quickly skated past us. I dragged him towards the man to get our skates. Once getting our skates on, I dragged Vincent onto the wood.

We started to slate until the man on the intercom announced: Now we will have the couple skaters to stay on the floor. You single losers move off!

I stared at Vincent. His face was a bit blushed. I pressed my lips against his and went in front of him. I made him push off and guide me. I saw a few guys sitting next to one guy with his shirt unbuttoned. The guy looked familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it.
"What are you looking at, y/n?" Vincent asked, a concerned look on his face. I sat still before moving my legs again.

"Nothing. Dont worry about it, " I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him in for another kiss. This time it was longer and passionate. I pulled away and tripped, falling on the ground. Vincent went around me and came back around.

"You okay, y/n?" he asked. I nodded and got up. I looked over to see the man staring at me. I cleared my throat and looked back up at Vincent.

"Y-yeah. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.." I got up and skated into the bathroom. I turned the corner and screamed. A hand grabbed my waist and another covered my mouth.

Scott dug his fingers into my mouth. "Be quite," he growled. Tears pricked my eyes as he proceeded to tug at my clothes. I winced as he dug his nails into my back.

"S-stop!" I yelled.

"Aww.. Memories..." he softly whispered. He licked my neck as he got my shirt off. "Did you miss me, (nickname)?~" I didn't say anything, but instead stood still.

He soon unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. He tugged me into a stall. I blacked out.