Chapter 4: Who's Scott?? Part 1

"How about you and your sexy voice join me for work today?".

"Yeah. Where do you work at again? " I asked.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.."

"You mean the place five children were killed at? You sure it's safe?" I asked.

"Of course.." Vincent spoke akwardly. "I bet the killer is long gone... "

I nodded and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his legs around mine, intwinging them. He glared at the cat who was sitting on the cat highway, looking down on us.

TIME SKIP

"Up! Up! Get up! " I groaned as Vincent shook me. "If you want to go to my job, baby, you're gonna have to get up. "

"Just a few more minutes..."

"Nope!"

TIME SKIP

"I can't believe you made me wake up.. " I growled. Vincent chuckled driving. We parked at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I got out the car and looked around. Never being here as a kid, I rather would like to check everything out. Vincent got out the car and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"These guys are the only ones that will know. They are loyal, trust me... " Vincent whispered into my ear. We both walked to the door. Vincent opened it for me and I walked in. A male with greyish skin stared at me.

"Yo Mike! Get your skinny ass over here! " Vincent yelled. Mike smirked and walked towards us. He was pretty tall. Not as tall as Vincent, but tall. At least he was taller than me. He would more likely scare me away if Vincent wasn't here to hold me into place.

"This is my boyfriend, y/n. Y/n this Mike.. "

"He looks young. How old are you? " Mike asked. What's with the age questions!?

"18..." I mumbled. A smile appeared on Mike's face. He shook my hand then looked at Vincent.

"I'm gonna have to go to Pirate Cove. Foxy the Pirate gets lonely without me.. " Mike did a salute and went over to a curtain.

"Go explore. Tell me if you find a man named Scott. We have some business to take care of.." I nodded and kissed Vincent. I just stood there and looked around. This place was for kids. Maybe I would just eat some Pizza..

I ordered a (favorite Pizza). I sat down and rested my head on my hand. I felt a finger tap my shoulder. I turned to see a man. Super tall it seemed, with red hair that covered his eyes.

"Hello... You must be y/n~...." he smiled. He gave me chills. "My name is Scott. Vincent asked me to take you to the back, so you can play more adult games.. "

"Uh... " I stared up at him. He helped me up out of my seat and guided me to the back room. I opened the room and peeked in. Darkness. This is a bad idea...

"You sure Scott? " I asked. Scott hummed a yes and guided me in. When I heard the door lock I knew I was screwed.

"Scott? "

"Yes, y/n~?"

"Can you just show me where Vincent is?"

"I can't..."

MIKES POV

I heard a scary scream coming from the blind room. It wasn't the sound of a kid this time. It sounded like y/n. I asked one of the workers that worked under me to check on him.

I ate my lunch. The worker tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see him frowning.

"Come and take a look at this.. " As we walked in a trail of white sticky stuff sat on floor, leading to a body. A bit of blood dripped from his head and arms. It was a naked y/n. His eyes were wide and his pupils were lifeless.

"Is he dead? " I asked.

"Dead? No. Stunned? Pretty much..." I nodded and looked at y/n. He stared up at me, shivering. His hands were between his legs, hiding his junk. I kneeled down and stared at him.

Vincent came flying in, crashing into some empty animatronic suits. He scattered over to y/n and stared at him. Soon y/n started to scream.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU MURDERER!" he screamed. I tried to calm him down, but he flailed on the ground. "YOU HEARTLESS PRICK, YOU KILLED THEM! " Vincent's eyes widened as he sat up.

"Did Scott do this to you? " he muttered.

"WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU ANYMORE!? YOU LIED TO ME!!"

"Y/n.. Calm down..." I reassured him. He didn't stop kicking Vincent though. Vincent grabbed y/n's ankles and held them in place. He screamed and yelled. I put my hands on his mouth.

"Calm down. We will find Scott..." Vincent rubbed y/n's hips. Tears ran down y/n's cheek as he stared at Vincent. He breath hitched as he closed his eyes tightly.

Soon he started to sob. My eyes started to tear up. I cleared my throat and pretended to scratch my eyes.

"Get me a jacket or something, cry baby.." Vincent smirked. I growled softly, unbuttoning my shirt. I had a tank top under it anyway. Vincent covered y/n up and carried him bridal style towards the door.

"Tell the big man I took the rest of the day off." Vincent glanced at me. "Oh, Mikey? "

"Hm?"

"If you see Scott... " Vincent paused. "Kill him... "

I nodded slowly. A smirk appeared on my face. Vincent walked out of the room.