chapter 6

Vincdng pulled y/n by his feet across the wood floor. Once they got to the stairs y/n glared.

"Dont you dare drag me down the stairs." he growled. Vincent smirked and started walking down the stairs. He didn't even look at y/n. All hebheard were thumps from each step. We finally got to the floor and Vincent looked back at y/n.

"I don't take orders that well, Sargent y/n.." Vincent smirked.

"Maybe I should teach you how to take orders.." y/n growled. Vincent sat on his bum and pulled y/n up so he was sitting on Vincent's lap. Y/n wrapped his arms around Vincent and pulled him close.

Vincent kissed y/n. It was more of a rough and fast kiss then an sweet slow kiss. The home phone ring, making the the two jump.

your POV

I got out of Vincent's lap and went to the phone. Vincent stayed on the floor, legs crossed.

"Hello? " I answered the phone.

"Hi, this is Samantha your daughter's dance teacher. Cindy's mom is taking her home. Anyway you never called me back~..."

"Hey, Samantha. I actually got a new phone with the same number... Heh. You wanna come over today?" I asked.

"Yes! " she screamed. Vincent burned a hole in my skull with his glares. I hung up. When I turned around, I gasped to see Vincent in my face..

"You are mine and only mine.. Who's that whore on the phone with you!? " Vincent growled. He took my wrist and used his other hand to slap me. My ears rung as I stared at Vincent.

"I was just trying to get her to dinner and then break it down to her!" I yelled. Vincent gasped and cupped the side of my cheek he slapped me on. He soon started kissing it..

"I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry, baby! I truley am! " Vincent frowned. I nodded and pushed him to the side. I had to go down to my lab and try the experiment again. And again. And again until I get it right. I may have a cure for purple skin...

Vincent followed me as I went down into the lab. I sat down in my chair and handed him gloved and goggles. He toyed with them before placing them on his face.

I changed the red often. Only because it had too much calcium and carbon monoxide, which could have been air born. I poured it into the yellow and watched it swallow the color. Just like I planned.

Soon my phone went off and I jumped, spilling the chemical on my desk. It sunk through the desk like the Titanic. My eyes twitched.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK CUNT SPERM BITCH FUCKING TOOTH BRUSH!" I yelled. Vincent stared at me as I slapped most of my books off the desk. I got up to screw some more things up until Vincent pulled me from behind. He unbuckled my pants.

"Calm down some, baby. Ill be your relaxant if you want~" he pushed me upstairs and into May's room, since it was the first door to be seen upstairs.

"Vincent... This is May- Ah~!" before I could finish, Vincent had pulled down my pants and started to suck on my member. I grabbed his head head and tried to push him off. I was weak, for some odd reason.

My hand rested on Vincent's head, pushing him further until he was deep throating me. He choked a million of times it seemed. He pulled away as I came into his mouth. He swallowed. He panted, staring up at me.

"Stop staring. This is the first time we did it since we got back together.." I blushed, turning away from Vincent. Vincent to stood up and and brushed my hair out my face. He made me look at him.

"Stop being so damn sh-" we heard a high pitched scream. We turned to see May, or well a bit of her anyway. She ran into the hall way.

"M-May!?" I called for her. I couldn't just go after her, I mean I only had a shirt on. I quickly put on some pants and tried to find May. Vincent walked behind me until we found her behind the couch.

"May, please come out so we can talk.. " I groaned, holding out my hands.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING MR VINCENT!? " she yelled. Vincent frowned and tugged her out by her shirt. She tried to run, but Vincent was successful at capturing May.

"We were going to right after you got home. We just got busy, sweetie.." Vincent cooed.

"You're not my dad, get off and stop calling me that, you pervert! God you gave my dad a blow job for crying out loud! " Vincent blushed as he kept a good grip on May.

Soon the doorbell rung. "Shit, it's the whore. What are we gonna do?! We are holding down our damn daughter!" Vincent growled.

"May, go to your room.. " I growled. Vincent let go, only to have a elbow hit his face. May ran upstairs crying. I sighed and rubbed my hair before looking at Vincent.

"I'll answer the door..." Vincent groaned. He got up and opened the door.

VINCENT POV

I saw a blonde haired lady, who almost looked like Mahagony, but she was obviously taller.

"YO. " I greeted.

"Hey-Uh... Is this y/n l/n's home?"

"Yeah. I'm his friend, Vincent.." I smiled slightly I opened the door wider and stepped back for this 'Samantha' to come in. She stepped in, saw y/n, and speed walked over to him. I growled to myself as I saw her hug him. He hugged back.

Am I jealous?