Chapter 5: Discovery

I dropped green chemicals in the red chemicals. Sadly it failed and busted in my face with a loud POP! I sighed and wiped off my goggles. My daughter, May ran into the lab. May was purple.

She hugged me slightly, before saying 'ew' at my face. I sighed and chuckled. Being a single parent was rough. Especially the times where I thought I was straight again, which I'm not.

I could hardly even remember my first boyfriend's name. I remember he was the one I lost my virginity to though. At that time we got into a fight about god knows what and split up.

A banging on my door upstairs made me put my rubber gloves in the trash. I walked upstairs and to the door. I opened the door and saw a purple man.

"Yo, uh. I need to borrow some sugar. I actually just moved here from Bridleway Pines. " he spoke.

"Uh, hi. Come in and make yourself at home. Ill get the sugar and maybe tea? " I muttered. It wasn't the first time I've seen a purple skinned man. I see my daughter everyday.

May peeked her head out her room door. I signaled her to come out. She did and stood behind me.

"This is May. " I smiled. Vincent stared at May. A small smile appeared on his face. Nothing much.

"My name is Vincent. You can call me Mr. Clark or Vincent if you want."

"C-can I call you daddy number 2?" May asked. I blushed and mentally slapped May with a glare.

Vincent looked at me and then back at May. "Sure. Whatever floats your boat kid.. " a bright smile appeared on May's face.

"O-okay then.. Let me go get that sugar and tea for you. You can sit down in the living room. " Vincent nodded and walked towards the couch. He plopped down and pulled out a cellphone.

VINCENT'S POV

I looked at the walls. College plagues lined up and decorated the wall. May sat by me and stared at me. I smiled akwardly and realized I didn't know the man's name.

I looked at one of the plaques closely to see a name. Y/n l/n... Oh its my ex. I knew I must've past him something if his biological daughter is purple. Ugh, he's a scientist, shouldn't he have found out already!?

I got up and walked into the kitchen. Y/n swayed back in forth, singing a small song. I slowly walked up to him. I grabbed him and put my hand over his mouth.

"Wow. Never thought we would cross paths again... Fate is on our side it seems.. " I whispered into Y/n's ear. I dragged him upstairs. He struggled in my grasp. I had to find a bedroom. So we can 'talk'.

I found one and shoved y/n there. I went in a locked the door behind me. I turned to see him on the floor looking up at me.

I kneeled down and forced him to look at me. "I still remember the first time we kissed after we ate dinner.. I still remember when you said you cared about me.. I still remember the first time we made love.. I remember all of that.. "

His lips were so close to mine before I heard him talk. "I remember a bit of that too.. " My lips brushed against his.

"You do..? "

"Mmhmmm." I felt his warm breath on my cheek..

"I remember when I told you I wasn't gay.. When I was.. I remember when that dude raped me.. I remember when we got into a fight.."

"Dont think about the bad memories, love.. Think about the good ones.. "

"You killed five children.. And some how I was okay with it.. Some how.. " he mumbled. My lips pressed against his, but it wasn't a kiss. I dunno maybe we were sharing memories to build up the story.

Y/n's breath mixed with mine until y/n started to kiss me. I kissed back automatically and bit at his bottom lip. After a while we needed oxeygon.

I panted but pecked his lips. He started to hug me. I hugged back the best I could. I wasn't the type of person to hug like that. Soon y/n tackled me and sat ontop of me.

"When did you get so strong!?" I asked in interest.

"When did you get so weak, grape.." y/n teased. He leaned over and kissed me. Closing my eyes, I felt for y/n's chest. Soon I started to unbutton his lab coat..

"Wait, May is here. We'll continue this later..." y/n mumbled. He sat up and ran through his fingers through his hair..

"May has a dance school tomorrow, and she wont be home for a few hours... "

"Alright. Tomorrow, we will catch up tomorrow.." I winked at y/n. All of the sudden the tea pot started to admit high pitched sounds. Y/n groaned, getting off of me. I got up next and walked behind y/n. I noticed May staring at me again, so I sat down next to her.

"What's wrong little May?" I asked.

"N-nothing. I was just, you know, observing you.. " May is obviously a weird child...

"Uhm okay.. " her lifeless, pupilless eyes stared into mine. Her pony tail made me laugh inside. I guess it's purple's signature look to have a rat tail or a pony tail.

Y/n brought me some tea and sugar for me. I took a sip of it and then I saw y/n put down desert. I gawked at the cake. It was purple.

"I made it yesterday... Y-you know, just because.. " y/n rubbed his arm.

I smiled slightly and then sipped the rest of my tea. I bit into the cake and hummed. Y/n sat next to me, staring at me. Were we back together? I'm so clueless. I hate it when I have no clue what's going on. It's up to y/n to make that choice.