Chapter 10: Party

"May is at a sleep over for the night and we have the night to ourselves. Let's call up a few of our friends and hang out. " Vincent begged. I sighed and nodded. I called Tony and Kane. They both agreed to come.

I ended up having to call Mike, Jeremy, and Fritz over. They all came quickly. We had to get ready for the party while they were there. Mike, of course, had the first beer. Everyone else just chatted.

"Let's play truth or dare! " Jeremy shouted. I ended up getting separated from Vincent. He was sitting by Mike and Fritz.

"How bout you start.. " Kane smirked, pointing at me. I blushed and shook my head 'no'.

"Jeremy got the idea so he should start.. " I excused myself. Jeremy groaned and nodded.

"Mike, truth or dare..? " Jeremy asked.

"Uh.. Truth. " he mumbled. Jeremy smirked.

"Is it true that you are getting married?" Jeremy asked. Mike blushed. Everyone 'ooohed'.

"Y-yes.. " he mumbled..

"And what gender is it..? " Jeremy asked.

"M-male.. " everyone silently snickered. I frowned and so did Vincent.

"What's his name? " I knew where Jeremy was going with this.

"Jeremy Fitzgerald...." Mike looked at the ground. Everyone gasped. Yep. I knew it. Everyone clapped and cheered. Mike stared at me before clearing his throat.

"Y/n.. Truth or dare.. "

"Dare.. " I shrugged. Vincent's smile disappeared.

"I dare you to kiss Vincent every time someone ends a sentence.."
" On the lips or..? " Mike smirked and nodded. I sighed a bit and blushed.

"Everyone, scoot down so that y/n can sit by Vincent. " Mike commanded. I got up and waited for there to be some room. Mike sat by Jeremy and left the seat by Vincent open.

"Okay.. Um... Tony.. Truth or dare...?" I mumbled, a small tent of red still flushed my cheeks. Tony looked up as if he was thinking.

"I'll pick truth.." Tony smirked. I rolled my eyes and pecked Vincent's lips.

"Is it true that you are still moving to New York City?" I asked. Tony nodded. My smile turned into a frown.. "Alright.. "

"Fritz. Truth or dare? " I pecked Vincent's lips twice. Fritz stared at Tony before looking at his shoes.

"I-I'm not playing. Thanks anyway.. At least someone notices me..." he mumbled the last part. Everyone fell silent.

"What did he say? " Vincent asked nudging me a bit. I pressed my lips against his and shrugged.

"I don't think anyone heard... " I muttered. I took a sip of my beer and waited for Tony to pick someone else.

"Yo. Vincent. Truth or dare?" I glared at Tony before kissing Vincent three times. Vincent's mouth was opened as he admitted a loud 'uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh' noise.

"Truth.. " he finally picked.

"Do you like kids? "

"I despise them. May is an exception..." Vincent groaned.

"Then what do you like? "

"Dick in ass. " I back handed Vincent's chest, making him chuckle. "Nah. I'm just playing. I like toast, I guess. Y/n has to buy me a new toaster. Hey, shouldn't someone be kissing me right now?"

I planted a bunch of kisses all over Vincent's face. Vincent smirked. He looked around then at the floor. I shifted into my seat so that my legs were crossed.

"Mmmm. Hmmm.. Can you please just play for one round, Fitz? " Vincent asked. Fritz got up and sat on the couch.

"Nope. You people are scary and some are even murders. No thanks buddy.. " Fritz frowned. I sighed and nodded. Vincent thought of a name.

" I don't think we should play anymore. " Vincent got up and used his cane to the kitchen. "Y/n, would you mind following me? " I nodded and got up, helping him around the corner. Soon he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against the wall.

"Stop teasing me.. " he growled.

"Mike's dare, not mine." I defended myself..

"Don't care. You could have said no.. " I raised my eyebrow.

"I thought you were the one asking me to kiss you again when everyone forgot. Maybe I was wrong.

"Maybe I liked it!" Vincent growled. I narrowed my eyes.

"Whatever. Let's ju-!" Vincent pressed his lips on the side of my lips. He probably missed by accident.. I pulled away before pressing my lips in the right spot.

"Damn it. You always have a solution to shut me up." I growled. Vincent smiled a bit, cupping his hand on my cheek. He tackled me.

TONY'S POV

I noticed that y/n had Vincent in his arms. "Everyone get the fuck out! " Vincent yelled. Everybody groaned but me. I made everybody stop and sit down. We heard the slam of the door.

Y/N POV

I dumped Vincent onto the bed and got on top of him. I pressed my lips against his and roughly tugged at his shirt.

LOOK FOR PART TWO!! DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE A LEMON?! CAUSE IVE BEEN MAKING SO MANY FALSE ALARMS. COMMENT WUT UUU THINK BABIES!