Chapter?

{10 WEEKS LATER}
"GET BACK HERE, YOUR DEAD YOU FUCK! " I heard Vincent scream behind me. I cried, running into the street, almost being hit. I kept running, the wet grass making me slip. I felt the rain drum onto my head and the ground roughly. I went around the corner and felt Vincent snatch my jacket hoodie. It ripped right off, making my fall.

"NO! " I screamed, getting up. I felt pain strike through my left thigh. Blood pooled around my body. My eyes widened as I quickly got back up, limping away. I pushed through people who were walking.

"I WILL KILL YOU!! YOU CANT ESCAPE THE SHIT YOURE SWIMMING IN, YOU UNDERDTAND ME L/N!?!!" I heard Vincent scream. I fell into someone and tumbled down a hill into mud. I coughed and sat in it for a while before picking myself up.

I stared at the mud, my messy, soaked hair covering my eyes. "Are you alright?" a boy called from behind. I looked up to see a boy, maybe a bit younger than me, staring down at me. I nodded and stared up at him.

"Do you need some help? " he asked. (picture this as anime. It will be so much hotter) I turned to the road and saw a flash of purple. When I blinked, it was gone.

"S-sure.. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks for inviting me to your home. Are you sure it wouldn't be a problem? " I asked. The boy, by the name of Toby, took me in. He nodded and smiled. (Not me, even though thats my name. He has a totally different personality. I'm a really angry mofo if you dig?)

"Its not a problem. I live alone so.." I nodded and faked a smile. I looked around. It was a lovely home. There was a couch and a TV inside and a bed, from what I could tell, in the room next to it.

"Make yourself at home, y/n. " he smiled again. I nodded and slowly helped myself to sitting on the couch. I sat up straight before I saw the TV turn on. I watched as Kill La Kill was on.

"Do you like this, or would you rather like to watch Black Butler? " he asked. I smiled and looked at the TV.

"Black Butler, if you don't mind.." I mumbled. He nodded and clicked it to Black Butler. I watched it for a while until I accidently fell asleep on the couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a bed, next to someone. I gasped as I moved away from him, falling off the bed. "Toby!! I yelled. Toby jumped up and looked at me, confused and tired.

"What? "

"Did we do something!? Cause it totally seems like it!! " I panicked. Toby stared at me, thinking.

"N-no. I just put you in my bed, since I only had one bedroom." he mumbled, scratching his head. "Its morning, so I'm gonna take a shower."

"Alright.. " I responded, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, how is your leg... " he asked, stretching. Thats when I noticed he had no shirt on. He was well built, with a curved body.

"Y/n?" he asked. I jumped and nodded.

"It still hurts, but its fine! " I quickly said, my face slowly starting to feel warm. He nodded, giving me one last glance before walking out the room.

'I can't like him. I just met him. But, he is pretty cute.. But, I really don't want to get into another relationship, if he does swing that way...' my cheeks blushed as I thought about it. Soon, I got up and walked out into the living room.

I noticed there was a raven on the couch. It chirped and turned to me. It cocked its head before flying at me. I screamed and fell on the ground, covering my head.

Soon I saw Toby coming out of the shower, he only had a towel around his waist. "Whats wrong, y/n?" he asked. I stared up at him. I blushed until I felt something on my head, gripping on my scalp.

"Oh, you found my bird, Ryuk? " Toby smiled. I sighed and nodded. Soon Toby started to laugh. I got up, making the bird leave my head. I rubbed my head and looked at Toby.

"Well I'm gonna go get dressed.. Tell me if you need something.. " he chuckled. He whipped his black hair out of his face, before looking at me with his blue eyes.

"Alright.. " I mumbled. I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. When I cut it on, it was already warm. I smiled and started to bathe myself. What I forgot to do was lock the door.

I heard something click, but ignored it. The curtains flashed and someone did some type of screech. I turned to see Toby. (MY EYES!) "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" he yelled, covering his eyes. I covered myself with the curtains and stared at him..

"Its... Uh.... Fine? " I mumbled. He looked up at me and awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah... Uh... I thought I left the shower running... Sorry.. Again..." he blushed before turning.

"W-wait.. " I mumbled. He didn't turn around.

"Yeah? "he asked, staring at the door.

"Its my fault for locking the door.. So I should be saying sorry..." he turned with a smile on his face.

"Let's not argue about it.." he opened the door and left, giving me one last glance. Wait, why the fuck does he do that!? Like he always has to have that last look! It's so sexy! (2sexy4u!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, y/n?" I turned to Toby as a smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah? " I asked. He motioned me to come to him. I did as told and walked up to him and sat down.

"Should we get to know each other better? I mean, I only know your first and last name.. " he smiled. I nodded and fiddled with my fingers.

(TO BE CONTINUED)