Chapter 11

"Whaaaaaaaaat?!" Mayumi's voice resounded even though you were in an open area.

"So that's why you were curious about Homura-san," came Aoi's soft voice.

"Of course, why else would I be?" you answered in plain disgust. You told them about the incident involving Homura's EX-girlfriend. Half of it at least, since you haven't told them about Mayuzumi's intervention. You would have told them, if Mayumi just hadn't started reacting while you were at it.

Clearly, Mayumi wasn't very happy about the news, "I can't believe she did that to you! That son of a-- wait she's a girl,"

"Calm down Mayumi," you told her.

"How can I calm down?! Aikawa-senpai did that to you!" Mayumi's brows furrowed.

"I know, I know, but we can't plan our revenge properly if you're not calm," you replied coldly. A smirk appeared on her lips then she started to laugh maniacally like a madman. It seemed fun so you joined her laugh.

"Uhm, guys?" Aoi asked hesitantly. You and Mayumi then stopped pretending to be two bad guys plotting their evil plan then continued eating your lunch peacefully.

"So, how will we get back at them?" your eccentric friend asked.

"We won't do anything," you answered simply. It would just be a waste of time and it's not really necessary. As much as possible, you don't want to have anything to do with Aikawa-senpai. It was already bad enough when it was just her assumptions, and you're not curious enough to know what she'll do if you retaliate. Besides, you don't even know if that Aikawa girl would have other seniors that would back her up.

"Bo-ring," she said before taking a slurp from her juice.

"It's because she assumed so much that she got mad and it seems that Homura-kun is quite interested in me so I thought that we'll just let her self-destruct," you explained. Mayumi seemed to accept your explanation as she was nodding and pretending to be in deep thought. You know she's just pretending because Mayumi is never in deep thought

"Acceptable. Ah, but be careful around Homura-kun, I heard he's actually a playboy who makes girls fall in love then leave them hanging. I have a classmate who went to the same middle school as him who confirmed it. Don't worry it's credible because she's his childhood friend,"

"Hmmm, I see," so that's why he made you uncomfortable. That means he was just pretending to be embarrassed when he first talked to you; oh what a guy. You felt bad for his childhood friend though.

"And, he also has a tendency to forget the names of guys but somehow he just gets away with it,"

"What a terrible guy," you commented.

"Can't be helped, most of the girls don't believe this info about him," Mayumi shrugged. "He's overly confident with his looks, or so I was told,"

Really, what a terrible guy.

"But, how did you get out of the fight?" Aoi asked. She's been very quiet that you almost forgot she was there. Mayumi may have forgotten to ask but you had another friend who remembered. Mayumi's eyes lit up when she heard the question.

"Yeah, I forgot to ask. Did you kick their asses?" Mayumi asked enthusiastically.

You stared at them for a moment then cleared your throat," Sorry to disappoint you but no... Well, there's uhm, a kindhearted person who helped me,"

Does Mayuzumi even count as a kindhearted person? You were quite sure he didn't, well, not entirely.

"Who?"