Chapter 18

Nijicchi's Nonsense: Thou shalt wait no more for here it is, the final chapter! Chapter 18! For everyone who had to wait, I'm sorry! (I mean it this time)

I'm not sure what you expected but I sure hope this won't disappoint you >,<

-----

"On a second thought there's more, 'cause I..."

"You what?"

"I..."His eyes narrowed, his lips pressed together tightly into a thin line. He seemed to have an internal struggle, "I like kusaya,"

"Gee thanks for the useless info," you replied sarcastically. What's wrong with him?! Playing with my emotions like that. Isn't it your fault for getting excited yourself? My, thank you very much dear conscience.

His hand let go of your arm. This was too much, too much to handle. He made your heart race for nothing not once, but twice! Nobody should be allowed to mess with people's heart like that!

You inhaled deeply then exhaled through your nose. You glared at him and grabbed his tie then pulled his face towards you. He was leaning forward as his face was just inches away from yours. He looked surprised, but you are not pleased, not in the very least. You shouted at him, "Just what the hell is wrong with you Mayuzumi?!"

You then pushed him as hard as you can. Too bad, he managed to steady his self. His face then broke into a smile, then a chuckle escaped his lips which then turned into a laughter. You raised an eyebrow at him. That was the first time he openly laughed; it sounded great.

"You really are something else," he said when his laughter had died down.

"I know, I'm unique that way," you replied with a confident smile.

"Yes, and I love you that way," he replied softly.

"Yes you lo-- wait what?! You what?!" was that a confession? It is right? That surely counts right?

"You want me to repeat it?" he asked with a teasing smile. What the heck, he's infuriatingly calm about this.

"Will you?" you asked doubtful that he will.

"Hmmmm, no," he deadpanned.

"Sheesh, and here you just admitted that you like me," you mumbled as you crossed your arms. In one swift movement, you found yourself pressed against the wall with his hand at the right side of your head.

"Who said about me liking you?" he asked as he rested his head on your left shoulder. Your heart pounded hard against your chest.

So close, too close, not that I'm complaining. His body was so close you could already inhale his scent.

"You're denying it now?"

"No, I'm just correcting it, 'cause I believe I did say 'love' not 'like'." he answered as he raised his head to face you. Your cheeks flared up, your heart started beating faster and you just wanted to melt away under his gaze. "Well?"

It took you a while before realizing that he was asking for an answer. You shut your eyes tightly as you tried to calm yourself down. When you opened your eyes again, you wanted to get your face away from him because he was too close. Just a little more and you were sure your lips would meet.

With all your willpower you formed a smirk on your lips in an attempt to copy that mocking smirk of his, "That's cute, cause actually, I love myself too,"

His eyes widened for a moment then the next, he started to pull away. Well, that's no good cause I'm not yet finished. You held his face and brought it closer to yours until your foreheads touched.