Extra #4

The song should be played when Paige and Rachel go in, later on. Its a beautiful version of the song and I highly recommend you listen to it as you read!

Above is the pictures of the wedding.

The top left is: The cake, the flowers and her dress and how she looks (including her hair)

The top right is: The inside and outside of the venue and the bridesmaids dresses.

And the bottom left is: The shoes all the girls wear, the suits the men wear and the flower girls dresses.

Enjoy the chapter!
❤️❤️❤️
*********************************************

"Are you ready Jess?" My Dad came into my old bedroom.

"Is it time already?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded with a smile. "Okay"

It was time. Time for me to marry the man I love. Although, I still see him as the cute, cheeky six-year old boy that chased me around my living room with fishy smelling hands. It's crazy to see how far we've come.

Beth and my other bridesmaids had left me and my mom to finish getting me ready. I'd always wanted it that way. Just some time for me to have with my mom, a last minute pep-talk.

I walked downstairs, holding onto the banister for dear life, a fall would seriously hinder my chances of getting married today.

When I reached the bottom I took a huge sigh of relief. I opened the living room door where everyone was waiting for me and walked in.

Everyone cooed and 'awwed' about my dress and my hair and how lovely I looked. My mom was crying into a tissue and I'm pretty sure my dad had tears in his eyes.

My dress was a floor length, tulle ball gown with a sort of two layered petal finish. The bodice was a sweetheart organza, with a beaded, diamante belt. It was my dream dress.

"Jess, you look beautiful" Beth said, coming to give me a hug.

"Thank you hun"

"Just because you're getting married, doesn't mean you can forget about me, okay?" She looked at me, with tears threatening to spill.

Here stood my amazing, beautiful, most un-emotional, bestest friend in the whole wide world, crying in my arms; all because she thought I would forget about her. Here stood Beth, with a vulnerable look in her eyes.