Chapter 20

Note: I've skipped fowards about 2 months or so :) hope you enjoy

Chapter 20

Kimberley's POV:

I woke up to Cheryl stroking my hair, she placed a light kiss on my lips and a smile formed on my face.

"Mmm Morning baby" I smiled whilst opening my eyes a bit more.

"Good morning babe" Cheryl landed another kiss on me. Her lips were always so soft and plump in the morning, and perfect,but they were perfect all the time.

"You excited for today?"She beamed to me

"Yep, extremely!!" I rolled on top of Cheryl and kissed her sliding my tongue in, waiting for entrance, which she granted, then our tongues were swirling and crashing against each other. Cheryl slapped my ass hard,making me moan into her mouth. She moved my hair out the way of my neck and carefully nibble on my neck and kissing it, turning me on even more. I don't the same to her, causing her to grab my bum even harder as both moaned softly.

"What an amazing start the the morning" I whispered as I slid my hand up Cheryl's top, gently carressing her breast. She done the exact same to me, pulling a small groan out my mouth and into hers. I felt her grinding against my thigh which was inbetween her legs, she grabbed hold of my hips, I joined in the movement with her, soft moans escaping her lips spurring me on even more.

*ring ring ring* Cheryl's phone started ringing.

"Ignore it" I said running my fingers through her hair as our tongues were colliding in each others mouths. She rolled me over so she was now on top, her legs stradling me, her warm hands cupping my cheeks.

*ring ring ring* Then my phone started ringing.

"Urgh may aswell answer" I groaned. I picked up my phone and answered it. I was a little annoyed that me and Cheryl had been intterupted, it was still quite early,why would anyone wanna call?

"Hello?"

"Hi Kimberley it's Camille" Our wedding planner said a little shyly

"Oh hiya" I smiled

"I tried phoning Cheryl but she didn't pick up"

"Oh yeah sorry, her phone was on silent" I went a little red,mainly because that wasn't the reason.

"Okay, anyway I was just phoning we have a date that we can check out some venues for the wedding, I can either do today, or Friday,which suits you best?"

"Well me and Cheryl are trying our dresses today, its the only day we could fit it in, so it would be best to do Friday"

"Alrighty that's perfectly fine, have fun today and I'll see you Friday!"

"Okay, byebye"

"Bye"

"Bye Kimberley"

"Bye" I hung up and put the phone down, turning around and put my arms round Cheryl.

"You're such a lemon!" she squealed

"Huh, why?"

"Saying bye more than once you utter lemon!"

"Shh you" I pushed her onto the bed poking my tongue out, making her let out a little gasp and crossing her arms.

"Anyway,guessing that was Camille?"

"Yeah, we get to see wedding venues on Friday!"

"Oh my god babe are you serious?" She jumped up like a little kid.