Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Cheryl's POV:

Yesterday was the best day ever of my life! Me and Kimberley finally got married! Me and her, together forever against the world.

We both awoke to the piercing sound of the alarm. It was 6am, we needed to get up, get ready and leave for the airport. Our flight was at 9am,and we were going on our honeymoon! Kimberley had always wanted to go to St Lucia and so did I, so we decided thats where's our honeymoon would be. Somewhere we've always wanted to go, and to be able to go together for our honeymoon was even better. I was actually so excited, the pictures we had seen of our hotel and St Lucia all together was just WOW! And the other plus side, was no paps! Obviously the public knew about us, but it just got annoying when the paps were constantly casing us, and our every move. Sometimes we'd feel so suffocated we couldn't go out and would have to stay in. One time, the paps took a picture of a pizza man delivering to us, how pathetic. Then it made the front page of the news the next day, what could be so interesting about celebrities eating take-away.. there was no big deal about it.

It was 7am and me and Kimberley we fully ready. Kimberley was panicking that we didn't have our passports in our handbags, and as always I pulled them out to show her that we had them and the boarding passes. She was such a worried when it come to going abroad. But to be honest I did actually find it so cute. This was actually our first holiday away together because before the wedding we never really had much time.

"Who's driving to the airport, me or you?" Kimberley said in a rush

"Neither, David is driving us remember" David was our driver for times when we couldn't drive and stuff.

"Oh yeah ha"

"Wally, you got everything? He'll be here in a minute, he's gonna text us when he's outside."

"Erm... yep everything!" she smiled. I pulled her close to me, capturing her lips with mine, relaxing in the warmth of each others embrace for a couple of seconds before my phone went off. I groaned as I had to pull away from Kimberley.

"David's here."

***

We arrived at Heathrow. The paps were waiting for us, the bright flashes coming through the blacked out window.

"How the hell are we supposed to get of 'ere?!" I screamed.

"They need to move back!" Kimberley added

"We're not gonna be able to get out!"

"Babe take my hand" I did so, and took hold of Kimberley's hand. We go out the car, grabbed our suitcases and quickly got inside the airport where there was more paps!

I gripped Kimberley's hand tighter, rushing through the paps calling our names, we just smiled and waved, I didn't want to answer any questions, I just wanted to get on with the honeymoon and enjoy ourselves.

***

"Can I have your autograph please?" I turned around and there was such an adorable girl in a flowery dress with a pen and paper.

"Aw of course babe, sit here" I smiled patting the spare seat next to me. Kimberley was on my left, smiling away to the little girl.

"What's your name pet?"

"Ellie" her smile was so cute. I loved meeting fans.

I singed the bit of paper for her, as did Kimberley.

"How old are you Ellie?" Kimberley asked

"I'm 6!" She jumped up, grinning putting her hands up too, to show her age. My heart melted right then and there.