Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Cheryl's POV:

That morning I awoke with a smile as I remembered the events of last night. The smile grew bigger as I remember Kimberley's face throughout, the pleasure that grew on her face. The smile that never got old.

After staring at the ceiling for about 10 minutes I sat up and looked at the time. 9:30 am. The girls were coming round at 11:30, so we had 2 hours and by the looks of things Kimberley wasn't getting up anytime soon. It's weird, she's usually the first up, Kimberley is the morning person of the band but ever since the babies discovered kicking, it was always me up first. Doing the things Kimberley would usually do for me, but instead I do them for her. But she always tells me to stop as I need to relax. I find it soo sweet though, she's so caring and doesn't like other people taking responsiblities of things that 'they shouldn't be taking responsibility for". She was always named the mummy of the band. Forever being the most orginized out of us all.

I carried on staring at the beauty in front of me, reminising the times we had all had together as a band.

It was now 10am and I thought I should wake Kimberley up now.

I leaned over towards her gripping my hair back with my hands so it didn't get in my way. I leant down and placed a soft kiss on her plump lips. She didn't kiss back so I kissed her again, I could feel the top of her lips curling into a smile. Then she began kissing back pushing her lips harder against mine moving her hand to the back of my neck. Her eyes fluttered open as we held our foreheads against each others. I got lost in her eyes, the green diamonds sparkling into mine.

"Mm that's a nice way to wake up." she mumbled happily.

"And so is waking up to you!" I smiled to her flashing my dimples.

"You're so cute"

"You're so beauitful"

"Not" she sighed back.

"Hey you're not allowed to say that...you sooo are baby..." I pouted "what's suddenly brung this on Kimba?"

"Nothing...just...ah nothing don't worry." She sighed again.

"Babe tell me please."

"It's nothing important don't worry baby." And with that she got up and walked into the en suite.

I continued to lay in bed, confused about what had just happened.

Kimberley's POV:

*God Kimberley get a grip* I thought to myself.

Ha! If only it was that easy. Argh why did I fuck up that cute moment? Why have I let this wriggle it's way into my brain? Why do I believe these things?

I can't tell Cheryl what it is..

She'll go mental and that wouldn't be good for the babies!

I'll just have to hold it inside and possibly let it eat away at me, but it would be for the best.

I grasp onto each side of the sink and push forward lightly. I stare at my reflection in the mirror.. then my head goes into a song. Then that's it, I'm in a ball, on the floor, crying.

" I stare at my reflection in the mirror

Why am I doing this to myself?

Losing my mind on a tiny error

I nearly left the real me on the shelf

No, no, no, no, no,no

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars