Summary

Camila Carrigan is a 17-year-old Junior. She's one of those people who everyone loves. Even if they are jealous of her or are just trying to hurt her, eventually you either love her or want to be her best friend. She's your average teenage girl. She's love hanging out with friends, eating, shopping, listening to music, singing, getting her way, and lazing around. She can be the sweet charmer when she wants to be and can be feisty and badass if you push the wrong buttons. Her and her family just moved after living her entire life in Europe to California. Why?? you ask. Because her mom is one of the biggest rocketing business women in all over the country. Since that's the case, her mom goes on many business trips. But this time instead of the business trip being a few weeks- months at the most- this one is a year long job. Because of the reason that the business trip lasts through the entire school year, her mom doesn't want her living by herself for a year even though she could catch moments to visit, but those are very rare. That means that she has to leave her friends and everything she knows back in Europe. But what happens when she comes up with the plan to go undercover as 'the Nerd.' But hey that's alright. She says it's better to be labeled a nerd and having no friends, than being popular and having fake ones.

Will she succeed without getting caught? Will she ever see home and her friends again? Will make any true friends without the 'Nerd' costume interfering?What will happen when some one find out her real identity? What happens when she gets tired of the people at her werewolf school and just needs to get away?

"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always give you the right ones." ~ John Lennon

"Fake friends are like shadows, they follow you in the sun but leave in the dark." ~ Miska Heino

"It's better to have an enemy who honestly say they hate you than to have a friend who's putting you down secretly." Davy_DCD

"Better to have an enemy who will slap you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back." ~ PictureQuotes.com

People will always try to bring us down once they realize you are above them." ~ Kelvinonmars.tumbler.com