Chapter 8: Thank the heavens of cookie & cream ice cream...

Driving down the sunny streets of California. Who would've thought. That I'd be on my own, away from the closest people I knew, leaving behind everything I was... to become a nerd....

Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. Ha Ha, yeah it's hilarious.

Riding in my my brand new silver -with purple highlights- Bugatti, since my cars apparently won't be here for a few extra days than planned, with my music blasting through the speakers... What? Oh you think I'm lying?!? Okay Okay I may have... sorta...kinda... bought more cars than I needed.... Okay maybe a little more cars than I needed... Okay a lot more cars than I needed!! I got 6 new cars, HAPPY?!? Since when was there a rule created that says I can't buy one or two new cars.... Okay Okay you're right, but I couldn't resist okay, they were so shiny- they were just sitting there calling my name. 'Camilla... Camilla... Save me from this horribly cramped place, please I beg of you. Save me!'

... Ok the cars didn't really talk but you get what I mean!! Anyway....

This morning I got dressed in my nerd getup... or at least what I consider nerd getup, which is basically just to throw on some glasses and go without breakfast because I was so excited to get to school and learn. And just between you and me, I am seriously regretting that decision. Told you, you should've eaten, it was an option!! Do you know how many hungry kids would love to be in your place?!? Blaire scolds in my head. Whoops, and apparently Blaire to. She was just so quiet I thought she finally left. Yeah, yeah. You sound like my mother... I reply back. Are you calling me old?!? Blaire gasps. Are you calling my mother old?!? I question back. She had you didn't she? She states simply. What is that even supposed to mean? I ask confused, just to be rewarded with silence. Thank the heavens of cookie & cream ice cream!! She finally shut up, now back to the present world... bleh.

Pulling into a gate that has people in it... staring people... Don't these people have something better to do? Blaire rolls her eyes.

"Agreed..." I mumble under my breath.

I grab my bag and my cell and check myself in the sun visor mirror. Today my eyes decided to turn a dark grey which went strikingly good with my red hair. Let me explain, I blow dried my hair after my second shower... you know, because of the incident that we will never spank l speak of again. Getting past that, my hair decided to turn into a fiery red probably because in extreme-close up-heat. I've learned not to be surprised about it. It should wear off in a little bit... and I know it's a lot to ask for but maybe no one will notice that or my ever-changing eye color.

I slide the mirror back close and shut the visor. Welp, here goes nothing.