Chapter 9: Animal Noises?

Updated/Rewritten

Getting ready to get out of the car, a evil laugh escapes my lips and everything that comes with it. Me being who I am decides to do things in the usual Camilla style.

My evil smirk disappears as I get into character.

I slowly get out of the car to create the movie effect. Mother nature obviously loving my plan decides to pick up the wind so my hair sways in the air. I slowly look around, making my face into one that screams, " INTENSELY SERIOUS!!," and stand still in my spot. Again, me being who I am had to adapt my voice to my face.

With them all staring, wondering what I'll do next, I start;

" Cock-a...doodle-doo"

I then proceed to the door of the building and walk into it like nothing happened. That's just how I am... AWESOME!!

Finding my way to the main office at the end of the hallway, I open the door.

I walk up to the desk where the secretary sits at the desk talking on the phone to what I assume is one of her 'girlfriends.' I wait for about a total of a minute and she's still hasn't shut up. Looking around the room for something to entertain myself with. I spot a pig shaped bell and that's when my wishes were answered.

"OINK-BING!!"

Oh yeah, My wishes have definitely been answered. Next to it were two more animals. A lamb and a toad.

"OINK-BING BAAA-BING CROAAK-BING BAAA-BING OINK-BING OINK-BING CROAK-BING BING BING BING BING BING OINK BAA CROAK-"

Suddenly my hand has been caught in some really crusty hands. Christ, she needs some lotion!! I trail my eyes up to the equally crusty face that has been splattered with a ugly shade of lipstick and blush that is unidentifiable.

"Yesssssss..." I drag out smiling at her. She might have terrible taste in makeup but who am I to judge... I was just having a questionable amount of fun with animal bells for my age.

"What do you think you're doing" She asks.

Oh, the poor lady?!? SHE'S BLIND!! " Oh my! Who let you back there? And where is you're searching stick or your service dog? Have you lost them? Oh it's okay, I'll take you home." I gasp as I go around the counter and begin to drag her towards the door.

Suddenly she yanked herself out of my arms. Wow, for a blind lady she sure is feisty.

"What are you talking about?!? What is going on?!?" She shrieks.

"Oh my- This is even more serious than I thought, You also have amnesia?!? Come on, we're taking you to the hospital!!" I began panicking.

"What is going on here?" A man comes out of an office in the back.

"Well sir, I simply came here to get my schedule and I found this Blind Amnesian woman behind the desks, now we have to find her dog and her walking stick, okay. Can you help me?" I ask, desperately.

"Blind... Amnesian.. What?" The guy mutters confusedly. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter. Unhand my secretary this instant. And you, Ms. Krab, get back to work and give this young lady her schedule and locker number... I need a nap...." The man mutters the last piece loudly himself while returning back into a door that say 'Principal's Office' in bold letters.

Ahh. That must be the principal... nice man, nice man.